Get over 27 nutrients from this ancient seed, including naturally occurring protein, dietary fiber, antioxidants and key minerals. Each serving has:
- 5,400mg of Omega-3 (ALA), 2,050mg of Omega-6, and 760mg of Omega-9
- As much fiber as 1 cup of most bran cereals
- 45% of the DV for Vitamin E
- Same amount of protein as 1 scrambled egg without the cholesterol
Take 2 to 3 tablespoons a day. Mix them with oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies, baked goods, sauces, salads, soups, and much more. Chia seeds can be added to just about any meal due to their natural neutral flavor.
- Its high content of 3 essential fatty acids can help improve blood pressure & cholesterol levels, while helping promote healthy heart and blood vessels.
- Key minerals- like Calcium and Manganese - improve your muscle function, keep your bones strong and your joints flexible.
- As an antioxidant, Vitamin E protects your body from free radicals.
- Its high fiber content keeps your digestive system running smoothly, and it's the perfect aid for healthy, effective weight loss.
- As a great source of complete protein, Chia seeds, boosts your mood and energy levels.