Breath Bites for Dogs
Pet Naturals of Vermont Breath Bites For Dogs is a formula designed to freshen breath and reduce fecal odor in dogs. Breath Bites combine specific factors that help to improve fecal quality, clean the blood, reduce the frequency of flatulence, and freshen breath. What makes Breath Bites unique is the inclusion of the Champex brand Champignon Mushroom which has been extensively studied for its ability to suppress odor causing chemicals in the intestines.
- Reduces foul breath
- Reduces fecal odor
- Helps maintain a clean condition within the intestines
About the Formula
- Spirulina is a very good source of Chlorophyll which has a deodorizing effect and helps clean the body of toxins.
- Parsley is an excellent source of chlorophyll.
- Champignon Mushroom Extract (Champex brand) has been studied extensively for its ability to reduce odors and improve intestinal conditions. It has been shown to stop foul breath at the source in the intestines. Champex attacks foul breath and body odors where they originate, supporting and maintaining a clean condition within the intestines by suppressing the generation of toxic chemicals.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract has been shown to reduce the intensity of fecal order in dogs by either altering the production or availability of hydrogen sulfide in the large intestine.
- Cinnamon Powder has been shown to possess antibacterial actions.
About bad breath
There are two major causes of mouth odors. One is decaying food debris between the teeth, on the mucous membrane, or in the esophagus. Another cause of bad breath is when foul smelling compounds are absorbed from the intestinal tract into the blood, and then breathed out from the lungs as foul breath. In summary, foul mouth odors are a mixture of odors from the mouth, and from bad smelling compounds in the GI tract expelled through the lungs.
About Fecal odor
More than 100 trillion bacteria exist in the intestines. They create foul-smelling chemicals by decomposing the proteins and fats in ingested foods. Major purification bacteria are Welch bacillus and Escerichia coli, which create foul smelling intestinal chemicals. Fecal odors are originated from the rotten odors caused by such putrid chemicals.
About Pet Naturals of Vermont
All raw materials utilized in Pet Naturals products are of the highest quality and are evaluated for purity and potency prior to use. Pet Naturals of Vermont's research and quality control department is responsible for stringent quality control, and their guaranteed assays are performed with state-of-the-art instrumentation. Best manufacturing procedures are followed at all times to ensure that their exacting standards are consistently met.
The potencies of Pet Naturals of Vermont's products are scientifically formulated to help pets enjoy optimal health and wellness. Active components are carefully combined for the best possible metabolic support. As part of Pet Naturals' product development process, their formulas are professionally evaluated by their Veterinarian Advisory Board to ensure optimal ingredient content and utility. The ingredients Pet Naturals uses are guaranteed to conform to the highest standards of quality, purity and potency for maximum utilization by animals. Pet Naturals labels offer the most readable and complete ingredient listings. Pet Naturals invites you to compare potencies and formulas. Every formulation is developed to work in balanced combination with any and all other Pet Naturals products. Moreover, all Pet Naturals products must pass sophisticated laboratory testing before they are approved for distribution.
Your Price: $9.06