Natural Biodegradable Silk Floss is spun from the finest grade silk and dipped in 100% pure, natural plant wax. The end result is the most natural floss available on the market today. Silk was the original material used for all floss throughout the world until the late 1930s when silk sources to the Western world were cut off due to the sino-Japanese War. Our floss is spun under strict quality controls with a guarantee of integrity. An all-natural alternative to nylon.
- Handspun by Family Owned Fair.
- Trade Farm Cooperative in Colombia.
- 100% Biodegradable
- Naturally soft, fibrous cleaning texture.
- Spun in natural plant wax.
- Compost/biodegrade in 60-90 days.
- Clear (55)yd box for easy measure.
- Packaging is 100% recyclable.