Radius Scuba Toothbrush Left-Handed BPA-Free is a rubber construction that produces a toothbrush with a wide oval head that flexes back and forth to remind us to reduce the pressure of brushing. Available in right or left hand orientation with a large soft handle for sensitive brushing.
The very fine Tynex nylon bristles make it much softer than regular brushes - while the mass of bristle tips (6,000 - over 3 times more than regular) massages the gums and removes plaque effectively. The extra bristles make it more durable and 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer. Comes in assorted colors. Cannot specify color.
The right or left hand orientation automatically places the bristles at the 45 degrees recommended by the ADA.
- Flexible rubber neck and wide oval head reduce the pressure of brushing.
- Available in right or left hand orientation with a ergonomic non-slip grip for accurate and effective brushing.
- 6,000 premiun fine Tynex nylon bristles (over 3 times more than ordinary toothbrushes) efficiently massage the gums and effectively clean teeth at the same time while providing a softer brushing experience overall.
- Reduce Waste - 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer than ordinary toothbrushes. Rinse with peroxide to clean after 3 months.
- Right/left handed orientation accurately positions bristles at 45 degrees angle recommended by the ADA.
What's the difference between the Scuba and the Original?
Good question! The Original and Scuba are designed the same way with the large head and angled neck. The Original is made from a hard cellulose plastic and the Scuba is made from recycled rubber. The rubber gives the Scuba a "Flex-neck" which will reduce and alleviate pressure from hard brushers.