Left-Handed Original Toothbrush
Radius Original Toothbrush Left-Handed BPA-Free is a wide oval head, thumb grip and large comfortable handle available in right or left orientation makes this a classic toothbrush - now in its 22nd year of production. The very fine Tynex nylon bristles make it much softer than regular brushes - while the mass of bristle tips (6,500 - over 3 times more than regular) massages the gums and removes plaque effectively. The extra bristles make it more durable and 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer.
The right or left hand orientation automatically places the bristles at the 45 degrees recommended by the ADA.The handle is made of renewable resource cellulose - 93% wood based from sustainable yield forests. Comes in assorted colors. Cannot specify color.
The right or left hand orientation automatically places the bristles at the 45 degrees recommended by the ADA.
- Flexible rubber neck and wide oval head reduce the pressure of brushing.
- Available in right or left hand orientation with a ergonomic non-slip grip for accurate and effective brushing.
- 6,000 premiun fine Tynex nylon bristles (over 3 times more than ordinary toothbrushes) efficiently massage the gums and effectively clean teeth at the same time while providing a softer brushing experience overall.
- Reduce Waste - 60% of our users report it lasting three times longer than ordinary toothbrushes. Rinse with peroxide to clean after 3 months.
- Right/left handed orientation accurately positions bristles at 45 degrees angle recommended by the ADA.
Why is the head so big?
Good question! The Original has such a large head because it's not your ordinary toothbrush, it's an entire MOUTHBRUSH! The wide massaging head helps reduce chronic bleeding and receding gums. When you brush your teeth, you want to include your gums as well and the Original makes sure that you're reaching your entire mouth.
What about the bristles?
It's all about the bristles. There are 300% more bristles than competitors and they have a non-aligned layout to avoid tooth erosion. The Original has soft, premium bristles that are spread evenly over the large head for even applied pressure. You won't be neglecting any teeth with the Original!
Your Price: $7.15
Save up to 36%