Try iFlora Kids Multi-Probiotic today to support your child's optimum health. Inspired by children's daily health needs - beneficial health solutions for life! This age-appropriate probiotic formula:
- Supports daily digestive health
- Promotes healthy bowels and elimination
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Supports urinary tract health
Why iFlora Kids Multi-Probiotic?
iFlora Kids features 7 age-appropriate probiotic strains at 8 billion active cells per serving, including B. longum BB536, a strain clinically studied to support children's beneficial flora in the large intestine. iFlora Kids also features prebiotics, NutraFlora scFOS and Purimune GOS, to nourish these beneficial probiotics.
What Are Probiotics?
Probiotics are the natural cultures or flora necessary to keep the digestive tract and immune system functioning properly. Since a healthy digestive tract contains hundreds of different cultures, multi-strain probiotic supplements more closely match the natural ecology of the digestive system than probiotics with only one strain. Every day, the good, natural flora in the body is killed off by stress, poor diet, caffeine, alcohol, antibiotics, antacids, over-the-counter and prescription medications, chlorinated water, and a toxic environment. Taking a multi-strain probiotic daily supports a healthy digestive tract and immune system by supporting the natural flora that is often destroyed by daily living.
Health Benefits of Probiotics
- Support normal digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Support healthy immune function
- May help relieve occasional diarrhea, constipation, gas and bloating
- Maintain a normal level of yeasts
- Help maintain a healthy intestinal lining
- Promote regularity of bowel function
- Support healthy urinary tract function, especially in women
- Maintain strong mucosal immune barrier
- Support healthy, clear skin