This is a great first bowl. Made from Certified organic bamboo, it's easy for little hands to grasp and is shaped to help avoid spills. A healthy alternative to plastic bowls. It is 4 inches in diameter. NOTE: This product is not intended as a teething device.
- Food safe; phthalate-free and BPA-free
- Tested and approved; meets US code CFR Title 16
- We recommend Bamboo Goo to keep your bamboo in tip-top shape
It is wise to take extra precautions with products intended for children. We recommend the following:
- Always use with adult supervision
- Never leave the child unattended while using this product
- Throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- Wash thoroughly before use
- Hand wash with warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly
- Not recommended for dishwasher or prolonged soaking
- Not recommended for microwave
Bambu's products come from nature. Their ideas are inspired by the materials we work with, and crafted in a way that supports sustainable business practices. Why complicate a material that is both functional and beautiful? At the heart of our design process is an underlying philosophy to preserve the simplicity of a raw material while shaping it in a way that makes it classically modern.
Bambu designs, develops and markets products for home and human made from renewable materials. The founders and owners live and work 'at the source' in China which puts them at the doorstep of the world's supply of renewable bamboo. Bambu products have won numerous design awards and can be found at MOMA, Crate & Barrel, Whole Foods and hundreds of retailers in the US and Canada.
Your Price: $8.99