Paper Towels Extra Strength Two-Ply
Earth Friendly Extra Strength Two-Ply Paper Towels come 110 sheets to a roll and are two-ply, available 24 to a case. Finally, a choice in recycled paper towels made from 100% recycled paper. Each roll carries a minimum 80% post consumer content. There is absolutely no chlorine used in the manufacture of these paper products. But, the real excitement is the way they feel and absorb. Most recycled paper products are coarse and rough. Earth Friendly paper towels will really surprise you in their softness and absorbency.
Earth Friendly Paper Towels Features:
- Highest post-consumer waste content possible
- Whitened by an oxygenation process
- Quilted for high absorbency
- Softest recycled paper available
- 2-ply strong
- 8 x11 towels
- 100% biodegradable
- Septic system safe
- Wrapped in recyclable material
- Strong enough to tackle even tough jobs
- Softer towel conforms better to small or large household tasks.
- Oxygenated whitening maintains ecological integrity and consumer safety
- Provides use for post consumer and recycled paper
Earth Friendly Products is a "champion" in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent "that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water," as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, their products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, their surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Earth Friendly is very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the "Best in the Green" products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers' Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance
- Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items. Earth Friendly's products may be purchased at a variety of retail outlets and on their web site.
- FIRST To eliminate 1,4 Dioxane, a carcinogen, from all products.
- FIRST To stop use of salts in all cleaners, an action necessary to protect water supplies.
- FIRST To eliminate Formaldehyde, a pernicious toxin.
- FIRST / ONLY To introduce a patented neutral pH automatic dishwashing product, WAVE Gel.
- TOP SELLING Green Laundry product worldwide, ECOS laundry detergent.
- ONLY Green manufacturer with plants strategically located in 5 regions.
- FIRST To generate more than 50% of their plant electrical needs by using solar panels.
- FIRST In sustainability.
- ONLY Green primary manufacturing company. Earth Friendly're a one-link supply chain. They don't contract their manufacturing to others. They control the entire process. Earth Friendly responds to new research and customer preferences immediately.
Earth Friendly Products' Mission
Earth Friendly Products will create products for home and personal use that are derived from replenishable resources. They pledge to provide customers with products that will provide efficacy, value, and are environmentally-responsible. They will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products. And Earth Friendly will conduct their business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth, and all its inhabitants.
Your Price: $6.06