Earth Friendly Products Everyday Stain and Odor Remover is an excellent cleaning tool that is designed for daily use. Eliminate your organic stains and odors with Earth Friendly Products 100% Natural formula. Use on mostly everything.Safe for everyone in your house. Earth Friendly Products Everyday Stain and odor remover is gentle, non-toxic, non-flammable and never "sets" stains or fades colors.
Naturally based formula of enzymes and plant ingredients works well against removing organic laundry stains, fabric stains, carpet stains and odors caused by food, dirt, urine and other natural waste by-products. Cleaning agent derived from coconut oil. Removes Organic Stains and Odors.
- Neutral pH (7.0-8.0), gentle on skin
- Non-polluting/100% biodegradable/non-toxic/natural.
- Made of replenishable/sustainable ingredients
- Plant-based surfactants we use do not harm the item being cleaned, your body or the environment
- Color-safe: fabrics do not discolor as easily as with other more alkalyne detergents
- Free of phosphates, chlorine, DEA and petroleum ingredients.
- Works on a variety of materials, stains and odors.
- Works well against:
- organic stains (e.g. coffee, tea, juices, grass, wine, eggs, diaper waste)
- colored-fruit and vegetable stains (e.g. strawberries, cherries, other berries, mustard, red cabbage, tomatoes, wine, spinach, green beans)
- sugar stains (e.g. jam, honey, syrup)
- protein stains (e.g. blood, eggs, ice cream, milk, custard, cream, yogurt, cocoa)
- greasy stains (e.g. candle wax, lipstick, margarine, mascara, mayonnaise, engine oil, salad oil, frying oil, olive oil, chips, ointment)
- ink stains and soot
- dried-on stains (e.g. chocolate syrup, blood)
- Septic tank, cesspool and gray-water system safe: biocompatible with a wide variety of wastewater and gray water treatment systems; doesn't eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently.
- Easy to recycle: #1 PETE and #2 HDPE plastic containers
- Ideal for removing stains/odors on laundry, fabric, carpeting, wood floors
- Great for removing odors caused by food, dirt, urine and other natural waste by-products.
- Use as a laundry pre-spotter/pre-soak, or spot cleaner on carpets, upholstery and fabrics/clothing
- Great for pet and kid "accidents"
- Ideal and gentle enough for baby clothes, delicate fabrics and fine oriental carpeting
- Use in all temperatures
- Doesn't irritate skin.
- Doesn't eliminate bacteria that make septic systems work efficiently
- It really works
- Safe for you and the environment
Earth Friendly Products is a "champion" in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. Earth Friendly is committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent "that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water," as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, their products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, their surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
Earth Friendly is very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
- Being chosen as one of the "Best in the Green" products by Avalon Communications (2007).
- Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
- Readers' Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
- Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance
- Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
- Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)
Earth Friendly Products has international distribution of a retail line of over 60 household products, an industrial/bulk Pro-Line of over 25 products, and a Natural Pet Care Line of 16 items. Earth Friendly's products may be purchased at a variety of retail outlets and on their web site.
- FIRST To eliminate 1,4 Dioxane, a carcinogen, from all products.
- FIRST To stop use of salts in all cleaners, an action necessary to protect water supplies.
- FIRST To eliminate Formaldehyde, a pernicious toxin.
- FIRST / ONLY To introduce a patented neutral pH automatic dishwashing product, WAVE Gel.
- TOP SELLING Green Laundry product worldwide, ECOS laundry detergent.
- ONLY Green manufacturer with plants strategically located in 5 regions.
- FIRST To generate more than 50% of their plant electrical needs by using solar panels.
- FIRST In sustainability.
- ONLY Green primary manufacturing company. Earth Friendly're a one-link supply chain. They don't contract their manufacturing to others. They control the entire process. Earth Friendly responds to new research and customer preferences immediately.
Earth Friendly Products' Mission
Earth Friendly Products will create products for home and personal use that are derived from replenishable resources. They pledge to provide customers with products that will provide efficacy, value, and are environmentally-responsible. They will never test on animals or use animal ingredients in their products. And Earth Friendly will conduct their business in a socially responsible manner that safeguards the earth, and all its inhabitants.