Eat Cleaner Grab-n-Go Biodegradable wipes were named the 'must pack' item by the Chicago Tribune. Use them on fruit, utensils, hands in lunchboxes and even binkies!
Have you ever noticed that most wipes on the market contain harmful ingredients and suggest you wash your hands after using them? That doesn't seem so 'clean' to us. Eat Cleaner is the savvy way to super clean food. Invented by a natural foods industry veteran and mom and her father, an environmental scientist and MS agriculture after he was diagnosed with cancer, the two set out to create a safe, effective, all natural solution to cleaning residue from fresh food that can cause food borne illness, while encouraging families to eat more produce. Eat Cleaner is the only tasteless, odorless, all-natural and lab-tested line of food wash and wipes that is significantly more effective than water in cleaning surface contaminants*, pesticide residues, waxes and organic particles from commercially and organically grown produce. Eat Cleaner Wipes are food grade and can be used to clean fruit, vegetables, countertops, cutting surfaces, utensils, mouths, hands and even binkies! Biodegradable cloth, reusable packaging and domestic manufacturing help make our products environmentally sustainable. Eat Cleaner is used by celebrity chefs, everyday heroes and superstar parents everywhere. You'll see, taste and feel the difference. Think before you bite and Eat Cleaner.
- Eat Cleaner is over 99% more effective than water in removing wax, pesticide and agricultural residue from the surface of fresh produce, keeping you and your family safe!
- Eat Cleaner is effective in extending produce shelf life up to 200% longer, helping you save money!
- Safe to clean anything that comes into contact with your mouth, including fruit, veggies, hands and even binkies and don't require you to wash your hands afterwards!
- Biodegradable, alcohol and chlorine-free
- Biodegradable, vegan, allergen-free and gluten-free
How to Use: Just unwrap the towelette and clean! Rub fruit and vegetables for 30 seconds or until surface is free of wax and residue. See and taste the difference - and always keep within a hands reach. No rinsing required.