All Thinksport bottles are super insulated to keep the contents cold or hot for hours. You can fill our bottle with ice and your favorite drink and enjoy a cold drink without the bottle sweating all over your gym bag, backpack, or desk. They also feature a wide mouth opening (for ease of filling and cleaning) and a smaller polypropylene spout (for convenient drinking). We've also built in unique functionality like an interior mesh filter that keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to brew tea on the go. So, you get a high-quality insulated sport bottle for about the same price as the other guys' basic single-walled bottles. They are made of 18/8 medical-grade 304 stainless steel and do not have any type of liner.
- Double-walled and vacuum-sealed stainless steel - keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Perfect of hot or cold beverages - does not sweat (for cold contents) or burn your hand (for hot contents)
- Contoured design - makes the bottle easy to hold and visually distinctive from the many, many straight-walled bottles
- Removable mesh filter - keeps ice from blocking the drinking spout and allows users to conveniently brew tea on the go
- Unsurpassed testing for material safety - our products undergo rigorous chemical and biologic testing to insure they do not contain toxic chemicals
Founded in 2006, Thinksport products address the growing concern of toxic chemicals leaching from consumer products. Research has linked many chemicals in common use, including Bispenol-A and PVC, to cancer and developmental problems. Thinksport's mission is to deliver safe, functional, and sustainable products free of biologically harmful chemicals.
In the creation of products, Thinksport focuses first on material safety. They work around the clock, consult with experts around the world, and test the products to be certain that they follow our stringent requirements (but never on animals). They are are proud to offer our safe and healthy line of products. They are always identifying new products to address other areas of concern. In effect, your purchase of products directly contributes to the research and development of new products.