Cell Tech Performance Series Hardgainer Creatine Formula
MuscleTech Products Cell-Tech Performance Series Hardgainer Creatine Formula is a scientifically engineered hardcore creatine formula designed for hardgainers who have trouble putting on size and strength. This patent-protected creatine formula contains core ingredients supported by over 30 research studies conducted over multiple decades. CELL-TECH is packed with powerful musclebuilding ingredients and is formulated to deliver:
- Faster Muscle Growth: Each two-scoop serving of CELL-TECH delivers 7 grams of GPLC-certified creatine monohydrate and 3 grams of creatine HCl. Subjects who consumed the amount of creatine and carbohydrates supplied during the CELL-TECH loading stage (see directions) gained, on average, 3.4 pounds of muscle in 7 days. Subjects taking creatine with juice gained only 0.8 pounds.
- Increased Strength: In another study, subjects taking the amount of creatine and carbohydrates found in two scoops of CELL-TECH significantly increased their strength on the bench press, leg press and biceps curl.
- Enhanced Nutrient Transport: Each two-scoop serving of CELL-TECH includes 200mg of the powerful compound alpha lipoic acid (ALA). Research suggests that ALA helps improve the absorption of creatine and glucose into the muscle cell through specialized transporters.
- More Muscle Size and Fullness: CELL-TECH delivers a multi-stage combination of carbohydrates that forces a powerful insulin spike post-workout. This helps shuttle creatine and other nutrients into the muscle and rapidly replenishes glycogen stores facilitating glycogen supercompensation and an intense muscle-expanding effect.
- No Cycling: A clinical study revealed that the use of CELL-TECH did not lead to the down regulation of creatine transporters. This allows athletes to continue to benefit from creatine use, instead of cycling on and off.
- Branched Chain and Cell-Volumizing Amino Acids: In addition to its key muscle building ingredients, CELL-TECH supplies the branched chain amino acids L-leucine, L-valine and L-isolucine in a 2:1:1 ratio. Branched chain amino acids are free-form amino acids - singular molecules that are quickly digested and absorbed into the bloodstream. CELL-TECH also contains the amino acids taurine and alanine. These free-form amino acids are two of the most abundant amino acids in the muscle and aid in cell volumization.
- Get More for Your Money: Unlike the competition, Performance Series products contain superior key ingredients in clinically dosed amounts that are fully disclosed so you know exactly what you are paying for.
- Best-In-Class Taste: Every flavor of CELL-TECH won in head-to-head third-party taste tests against leading competitors.
CELL-TECH is a scientifically engineered hardcore creatine formula designed for hardgainers who have trouble putting on size and strength. This patent-protected creatine formula contains core ingredients supported by over 30 research studies conducted over multiple decades.
In a placebo-controlled study on 32 individuals divided into four groups and conducted at a physiology lab in Greenwich, CT, subjects taking the core ingredients in CELL-TECH with a hardcore training program built more muscle than those taking creatine with juice after 7 days (3.4 vs. 0.8 lbs.). In fact, after 28 days, subjects using the core ingredients in CELL-TECH gained an average of 4.5 lbs. of muscle, while subjects using creatine with juice gained only 1.5 lbs.
Creatine is a naturally occurring compound found in the body that's responsible for the production of a high-energy compound called phosphocreatine. This compound helps to restore a high-energy molecule called adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is one of the body's primary sources of muscle energy used during intense bouts of exercise. Every time you hit the weights, jump, sprint, skip, or whatever activity you choose to do, your body relies on energy stores to power your working muscles. As a result, creatine can help improve performance in specific activities.
Your Price: $5.94