Andalou Naturals Shower Gel is infused with gentle cleansing botanicals to freshen, vitalize and moisturize for soft, healthy skin. It utilizes Fruit Stem Cell Science that renews at the cellular level, blending nature and knowledge for visible results.
Andalou's BioActive Pyramid
Andalou's Fruit Stem Cell Science provides 'universal cells' to increase longevity of skin's stem cells, defending against key aging factors, including UV, oxidative and environmental stress, while stimulating, repairing and regenerating at the cellular level to effectively combat the visible signs of aging.
- Renews Dormant Cells - Awakening cells to behave younger
- Repairs Damaged Cells - Increasing cell longevity and vitality
- Regenerates Healthy Cells - Stimulating healthy cell production
Andalou's BioActive 8 Berry Complex, with bilberry fruit stem cells, provides a potent portfolio of super antioxidants to combat environmental stressors, support cell turnover, increase collagen and elastin, and strengthen dermal immunity.
- Acai Berry to Nourish and Revitalize
- Aronia Berry to Firm and Refine
- Bearberry to Boost Immunity
- Bilberry to Heal and Rejuvenate
- Black Elderberry to Repair and Fortify
- Goji Berry to Speed Recovery
- Rosehips Berry to Reverse and Restore
- Sea Buckthorn Berry to Support Cells
Certified Organic Aloe Vera polysaccharides best prepare, soothe, oxygenate and replenish, providing the optimal dermal delivery for Andalou Naturals' bioactive ingredients.
Aloe Vera's Beneficial Properties:
- Increases oxygenation, hydration, and a healthy moisture barrier
- Anti-inflammatory qualities calm and soothe irritated skin
- Enriched with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and proteins
- Bioactive compounds stimulate healthy cellular growth and repair
- Supports and fortifies skin's immune function and speeds healing
Fruit Stem Cell Science
Andalou's Advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science provides 'universal cells' to renew, repair and regenerate healthy skin.
Apple Fruit Stem Cells
Malus Domestica fruit stem cells, from the Uttwiler Spatlauber apple varietal, are rich in phyto-nutrients, proteins, and long-living cells. This unique composition of self-renewal growth characteristics awaken dormant skin cells, making them behave like younger cells, while enhanced longevity properties contribute to healthy cell duration and age-delaying protection.
- Stimulate healthy cell renewal
- Protect longevity of skin stem cells
- Delay senescence of essential cells
- Slow chronological aging of skin
Grape Fruit Stem Cells
Solar Vitis fruit stem cells, from the rare Gamay Teinturier Freaux grape, are characterized by extremely high anthocyanin content. Anthocyanins are powerful antioxidants and free radical scavengers, enhanced by the interaction of special epigenetic factors and metabolites to help protect the skin and epidermal stem cells from UV radiation and premature photo-aging.
- Protect skin stem cells against UV damage
- Increase the skin's UV tolerance
- Maintain healthy stem cell characteristics
- Defend against aging from prolonged exposure
Argan Fruit Stem Cells
Argania Spinosa fruit stem cells, derived from the ancient Berber tree from Morocco, are designed to delay the depletion of dermal papilla stem cells, effectively revitalizing dormant root cells and accelerating the natural repair process to combat chronological aging of hair follicles.
- Penetrate follicular pathways
- Delay the depletion of vital stem cells
- Stimulate dormant root bulb cells
- Accelerate natural repair processes
About Andalou Naturals
Andalou embodies beauty in action. Andalou infuses the best of nature and knowledge into mindful and effective products that are good for people and the planet. Andalou Naturals values knowing where their ingredients come from, the farmers who grow them, and connecting the human chain of hands that make every step possible from farm to bottle, soil to skin, and botany to beauty. Andalou's skin care, hair care and body care products are made thoughtfully and beautifully, blending advanced Fruit Stem Cell Science with natural and fair-trade ingredients, with a minimum 70% certified organic content, for visible and healthy results.
At Andalou, they champion social responsibility and giving-back by establishing A Force of Nature as a philanthropic asset of the company, supporting sustainable trade, eco-conservation and collective relationships, while bestowing a true and meaningful reason to succeed. The meaning of Andalou is 'Path of Light', and Andalou Naturals believes it best reflects their intention to foster good things in the world and enrich the lives they touch, one responsible product at a time.
For Andalou Naturals, it's simply the way business should be done.