Fish Oil & CLA Megablend with Lipase
Top Secret Nutrition FISH OIL & CLA with Lipase takes the unique health benefits of each of these two oils to an entirely new level. New research suggests that the combination of Fish Oil and CLA has synergistic benefits.
- Synergistic Blend of Omega 3 and CLA
- Supports Lean Muscle Development
- Supports Fat Loss
- Lipase Added for Absorption
Fish Oil & CLA - A novel combination of fish oil plus conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) may provide additional benefits for supporting weight loss and gaining lean mass. A study funded by the European Union in 2008 to determine the effect of supplementation with conjugated linoleic acids (CLAs) plus fish oil on body composition, and adiposity suggested that this combination after 12 weeks resulted in preventing the accrual of abdominal fat mass and increasing fat-free mass in young overweight men.
Additionally, the benefits of combining fish oil and CLA are described in an animal study by researchers at the University of Texas Health Science Center. Researchers created three groups, 1. CLA-fed, 2. Fish oil-fed, 3. CLA and fish oil-fed. Interestingly group 3, The CLA and fish oil-fed exhibited better results in terms of reduced body weight and fat mass. Therefore, the CLA & fish oil combination might be a novel dietary supplement to promote fat loss and support lean mass.
- Fish Oil: Fish oil contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are considered essential fatty acids: They are necessary for human health but the body can't make them. Multiple studies provide evidence that the intake of recommended amounts of DHA and EPA helps support overall health. Recently, researchers at the University of California, San Diego, performed the first comprehensive study of what fish oils actually do inside a cell. They discovered omega-3 fatty acids inhibit an enzyme called cyclooxygenase (COX), which produces the prostaglandin hormones that are associated with swelling and mild discomfort.
- CLA: Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) is a linoleic acid found primarily in meat and dairy products. CLA has been suggested by a number of studies to have a wide variety of health-supporting benefits. One such benefit is with weight loss and body fat composition as suggested by a study done by the Veterans General Hospital in Pingtung, Taiwan. Another study published by the Journal of Nutrition in 2007 suggested that CLA supported lean body mass in a 12-week study of overweight individuals.
- LIPASE: Lipase is an enzyme that the body uses to break down fats so they can be absorbed in the intestines. Lipase is used in the body to increase absorption and improve digestion of fatty acids. Fats require special digestive action before absorption because the end products must be carried in a water medium (blood and lymph) in which fats are not soluble. Lipase is the primary digestant used to split fats into fatty acids and glycerol.
About Top Secret Nutrition
Top Secret Nutrition has revolutionized the nutrition world by offering our customers everything they need to transform their physique and improve their overall health. From scientifically sound products to consumer education, we are committed to giving professional athletes and active adults alike the tools they need to look and feel their best. Our team is committed to developing the most innovative products that not only work, but if applicable also taste great! As a leader in the nutrition industry, we continually improve upon our products and services by staying abreast of breaking developments in sports nutrition and food science.
We have an unbending commitment to quality and ethics. We only use the best and safest ingredients for our formulations and make every effort to ensure that our product claims are based on facts. We only use GMP Quality Assurance Certified manufacturers.
Your Price: $1.41