Whey Isolate is one of the highest quality protein sources, and Twinlab Clean Series Whey Protein Isolate delivers 23g of this superior ingredient per serving to help you build lean muscle and reduce recovery time after exercise. Whey isolate is ideal for athletes because it's naturally rich in glutamine and desirable branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) without the fat that often accompanies other whey sources.
This delicious formula mixes easily - no more dealing with clumps or globs! - and is absorbed faster than many other sources of protein.
- No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners
- Non-GMO & banned substance tested
- 23g protein per serving from premium cross flow ultra filtered Whey Protein Isolate
- Promotes muscle repair and helps reduce recovery time
- Instantized for easy, no-blender-required mixing
- No fat and only 2g sugar
- Low in lactoseX
- Low glycemic index
- Easily digestible
- No preservatives added
- No wheat, fish or egg added
- No yeast or starch ingredients
Twinlab Clean Series represents a new standard in trust and quality for sports nutrition products. Created from scratch with the single-minded purpose of proving that you don't have to sacrifice performance for peace of mind, this product is painstakingly produced in our own NSF GMP for Sport registered facility and is held to the highest standards.
Twinlab has had had one simple and over-riding objective for nearly 30 years. To bring you products that are based on the latest science, and are manufactured to the highest level pharmaceutical standards.
This is Twinlab's mission for everything that has their name on it: vitamins, minerals, sports nutrition products, special formulas and amino acids. Twinlab's herbs are sold under the Nature's Herbs brand, and their herbal teas under the Alvita brand, but the commitment and standards are the same.
Twinlab's leadership is reflected in the firsts they have brought to the market:
- The first complete line of amino acids
- The first complete line of fish and marine oils
- The most advanced and complete array of antioxidants
- All-capsule vitamin and mineral line well tolerated by allergic individuals
But Twinlab is not only motivated to be first, they are driven to be best. Twinlab insists on their own manufacturing (trust can't be transferred), which takes place in their state-of-the-art facility in American Fork, Utah.
All told, Twinlab produces more than 500 different products. Why so many? Because everyone has their own needs, yet everyone has the same goal: to live healthier, to achieve wellness, to derive the maximum quality of life each and every day. To the extent Twinlab helps you achieve this, they consider it a privilege.