Instantly erase the look of imperfections and turn back the clock on aging skin with Derma-E Evenly Radiant BB Creme. This creme is a multi-functional mineral beauty balm. It is an advanced skincare formula that also conceals with lightweight, color-correcting coverage for flawless skin.
How does Derma-E Evenly Radiant BB Creme work?
Derma-E Evenly Radiant BB Creme contains an Intensive Skin Brightening Complex featuring Active Plant Stem Cells that brightens and evens skin tone to boost radiance and revitalize skin's youthful glow. The most advanced form of the peptide complex Matrixyl diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenates to reinvigorate skin's visible firmness and elasticity. Antioxidants sourced from Green Tea, and Vitamins C and E shield skin from age damage while SPF 25 prevents sun damage. As a quick, easy all-in-one skincare product, it provides all day hydration while softening and soothing skin. Wear it alone, over serum, gel or moisturizer, or to replace foundation. For even more coverage, top with a layer of powder.
If you are looking for a quick, easy and multi-functional go-to skincare product, BB creme is your one-step wonder for flawless, beautiful skin. It instantly erases the look of imperfections and turns back the clock on aging skin.
As the 4-time award-winner of Best Skin Care Products from Whole Foods Magazine, derma e natural skincare solutions produce dramatic visible results by using optimal levels of scientifically-proven and effective natural ingredients. Extremely powerful yet gentle, natural actives deliver numerous renewing and healing benefits to the skin making them the ideal nutrients in anti-aging and treatment products. With over 90 award-winning formulas, derma e provides natural skincare solutions that work.
Powerful anti-aging antioxidants Astaxanthin and Pycnogenol, skin-firming DMAE, wrinkle-fighting Peptides, ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamins A, C and E are some of the key actives used to promote beautiful, younger-looking skin. Additionally, all treatment products utilize nutritious oils, botanicals, vitamins and antioxidants to help ease various skin conditions and physical ailments such as blemishes, age spots, scars and aching extremities.
Not only will you see great results and feel the derma e difference in your skin, all products have a safe, effective delivery system that is paraben-free, phthalate-free and do not contain sodium lauryl sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil, and artificial colors. Additionally, the entire derma e line is 100% vegan, cruelty-free and manufactured with wind energy (wind energy certificates purchased to offset all electrical use).
Derma E's Evenly Radiant Brightening Line
Better, brighter, more beautiful skin starts here. Ideal for all skin types, the Evenly Radiant Brightening Line targets uneven skin tone, discoloration and sun damage. With Vitamin C, Madonna Lily Plant Stem Cells, Bearberry, Vitamin B3, and Licorice plus added antioxidant power, these formulas boost radiance for a more evenly toned, luminous complexion.
Vitamin C is a remarkable antioxidant. Research has shown that topically applied Vitamin C protects skin from UV damage as well as improves uneven pigmentation, tactile roughness and wrinkles on already damaged skin. Vitamin C also protects the fat-soluble structures of the skin from free radical damage and has the ability to recycle other antioxidants such as Vitamin E. In addition, Vitamin C helps support and boost healthy collagen.
Known as “Bright Light” Madonna Lily (Lilium candidum), active plant stem cells from this evergreen plant have been shown to interfere with the transfer of melanin to help prevent and decrease dark spots for a more even skin tone and a brighter complexion. Additionally, Madonna Lily is known to help regenerate and increase cellular renewal making it an ideal anti-aging and skin-lightening ingredient.
The Derma E Difference
What makes Derma E natural skincare so special? A whole lot! By combining natural, proven ingredients, advances in biotechnology, years of formulary experience and environmental conscientiousness, Derma E crafts powerful, therapeutic products that are as skin-friendly as they are earth-friendly.
Here are the assurances guaranteed when you buy Derma E products:
- Paraben-Free: Every product in the Derma E line is paraben-free. Derma E uses alternative advanced preservative systems that are recognized as safe by the natural products industry.
- Gluten-Free: Derma E recognizes that some individuals with gluten intolerance may have an allergic reaction when gluten is applied topically. We are proud to announce that with the reformulation of Stop Itch, all Derma E products are officially 100% gluten-free.
- GMO-Free: Derma E NEVER formulates with ingredients containing GMOs (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- Vegetarian/Vegan: The entire Derma E line is 100% vegetarian and vegan. Derma E’s skincare formulas do not contain animal by-products, and the company does not test on animals.
- Cruelty-Free: The Derma E philosophy takes animal welfare into consideration. As a result, the company does not test on animals, and our formulas do not contain any animal by-products. All formulas are suitable for vegans.
- Mineral Oil and Lanolin-Free: Derma E never formulates with the comedogenic (pore-clogging) ingredients mineral oil or lanolin. Additionally, mineral oil is petroleum sourced and may be contaminated with carcinogenic agents. Lanolin is animal derived and therefore banned from Derma E formulas.
- Recyclable: Derma E believes in giving back to the earth responsibly. Derma E products are made with recyclable material.
- Quality Ingredients: Quality ingredients lead to quality formulations. Derma E rigorously evaluates where each ingredient comes from to ensure each source has sufficient quality control measures in place. Additionally, each source is qualified to ensure its harvesting and manufacturing practices are both sustainable and responsible. Of note, Derma E has banned the use of ingredients from China due to suboptimal quality control and manufacturing responsibility stemming from a lack of regulation in the region. Also of note, Derma E sources its red palm oil from documented, sustainable sources.