Let them tempt you with, Pukka Herbs Herbal Tea Organic Selection Pack, award winning organic teas. They are each made from three varieties of the herb to deliver an exceptional depth of flavour. Their fans asked them to bring these amazing teas together in one pack and this is it.
- Three Mint is what mint tea really should be - sweet yet intensely fresh with a delicate aromatic scent. Three delicious varieties of mint leaves have been blended to create the fullest flavour. It will help support digestion and refresh the palate.
- Three Ginger is a real teaser for your taste buds - rich, spicy and stimulating. Three delicious roots from the ginger family are brought together to create the fullest flavour. It will settle digestion, warm circulation and lift your spirits.
- Three Fennel is an aromatic sensation to savour - deliciously sweet, fragrant and soothing. Three amazing varieties of fennel have been blended to create a depth of flavour that can also help calm and support your digestion.
- Three Tulsi is often referred to as the 'The Sacred Herb' or 'Holy Basil' due to its potential to lift your spirits. Three delicious varieties of Tulsi leaf have been blended to create an intriguingly fresh and zesty blend that smells delicious.
- Three Green is handpicked from the finest organic green tea varieties - Sencha, Oothu, and Suoi Gang - from growers in China, India and Vietnam. The whole leaves are gently dried to retain their fantastic yet delicately smooth flavour.
About Pukka Teas
From the spring of Morning Time to the calm of Night Time, they've created delicious organic herbal teas to match your every mood and moment. Specially blended by master herbalist Sebastian Pole, each of their blends is full of flavour and rich in therapeutic benefit. At Pukka they believe that the perfect cuppa should taste incredible and leave you feeling fabulous.
Whether you need to rev up, wind down or simply indulge, they have a blend for every occasion. Keeping in balance with nature, they use herbs from fair trade, sustainable sources and enjoy long-term relationships with their farmers to ensure you get only the finest flavours. Anything less just wouldn't be Pukka. Pukka hope you enjoy drinking their teas as much as they enjoy creating them. Best wishes from everyone at Pukka!