Edgy? Hyperactive? Then knead Calm dough for 5-10 minutes per time to enjoy the benefits of these wonderful aromatic oils. A combination of Rosewood, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine and Lavandin are the perfect match for those with tense and overactive minds. The oils penetrate the skin to help relax and the pleasant aroma is calming. Green is a harmonising colour which is both calming and relaxing. Green represents the Heart Chakra.
Three natural elements - aromatherapy - touch and colour therapy - create an effective yet fun way of helping to relax minds and bodies that are constantly on the go. So, as the Calm dough is moulded the carefully selected essential oils are vaporized, inhaled and absorbed into the skin providing fast and effective calming relief from the stresses and strains of life. At the same time the specially selected colour of green is both soothing and calming.
- Rosewood is soothing to the body
- Ylang Ylang is regarded as the "Flower of Flowers" and stimulates the part of the brain that releases endorphins creating a deep relaxation and feeling of warmth.
- Jasmin is used for blood cooling and cleansing.
- Lavandin helps improve respiration thus making breathing calmer and so eases tension and stress.
Calm is 100% non toxic, fully complies with EN71 safety legislation and uses only the purest natural essential oils. To maintain flexibility replace Calm back into container each time after use. Calm will last for approx 3 months with constant use.
How It Works
Mohdoh provides a fun and absorbing new way of delivering carefully selected blends of essential oils. These three therapeutic elements of mohdoh combine to form a powerful holistic therapy that really works:
- As the dough is kneaded, essential oils are not only vaporized and inhaled, but absorbed through the skin. The concentration of oils is carefully controlled to ensure that mohdoh is both safe and effective
- At the same time, the carefully selected colour of the dough will help to balance the energy centres that are out of harmony
- The synergistic effects of touch and smell can be very effective in treating a number of stress related complaints (as with massage) and the squidgy, tactile nature of the dough has in itself a soothing, calming effect.
Mohdoh is a bright and colourful mouldable dough infused with selected essential oils and is beautifully presented in state of the art packaging. The concentration of oils is carefully controlled to ensure that Mohdoh is both safe and effective.
Mohdoh maximizes 3 therapies all at once - Aromatherapy, Colour therapy and Play therapy.
Mohdoh in its current form has only been manufactured in the past 2 years and is already a huge seller in UK and now expanding into the world market. It already has won Best New Non Food Product of the Year for 2010 and 2011at the Natural and Organic Show in U K - a huge show for new products - no other product has ever achieved this.
User feedback has been extraordinary which is proof that the product really works. There are currently nine products each made with a particular condition in mind.