Stash Premium Green Tea Sampler includes 2 tea bags each of 6 flavors:
- Acai Berry: Tart hibiscus flowers combine with natural acai berry, blackberry and blackcurrant flavors for a delicious tea.
- Blueberry Superfruit: A bright blend of fruit flavors creates a whole new level of refreshment and enjoyment.
- Chamomile: Since ancient times people have enjoyed the soothing aroma and apple-like flavor of Chamomile.
- Cinnamon Apple Chamomile: Spicy cinnamon and juicy apple perfectly complement each other in this tempting blend.
- Lemon Ginger: This lively tea offers wide-awake flavor with a piquant, lingering bite of ginger.
- Licorice Spice: The naturally sweet dessert-like qualities of Licorice Spice make it a perfect after dinner tea.
- Mango Passionfruit: Take a trip to the tropics with the sweet, tangy flavor and aroma of this delightful and refreshing herbal blend.
- Peppermint: Clean, refreshing and aromatic, our Peppermint is superb hot or iced. Excellent after meals.
- Wild Raspberry Hibiscus: Brew up the taste of fresh picked wild berries.
The Stash Tea Company is a privately-held company headquartered in Tigard, Oregon, a suburb of Portland. Founded in 1972, Stash Tea originally operated out of an old Portland Victorian style house, supplying loose herbal teas and bulk herbs to natural food stores. Starting in 1975, the company broadened its focus to include bagged teas and then began to sell a full line of traditional, specialty blend and herbal teas directly to fine restaurants and through a mail order catalog to consumers.
Today, Stash Tea is one of the largest specialty tea companies in the United States. The company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship's captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his "stash," stowed carefully as his "private reserve". Today, the term is still used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness.