Esthetic Facial Epilator
The Epilady Esthetic Facial Epilator is the innovative and unparallelled facial hair epilator. It is specifically designed for use on fine facial hair. It has returned to the coil-epilation system Epilady is famous for with the Esthetic. After the Legend series epilators, the Esthetic has been the best-selling product for the past few years.
Please note that the Esthetic is intended for use on fine facial hair (the peach-fuzz on the upper lip and cheeks).
- Very compact, quiet, easy to use and very efficient.
- Small epilating head ensures precise control.
- Safe & delicate on skin.
- Lightweight and easy to operate & clean.
- Operated by 2 AA batteries (not included).
Unlike waxed, bleached or shaved facial skin, epilation results in a smooth complexion, allowing your makeup to adhere better to your skin rather than cover your facial hair, caking and making your hair even more visible. Consistent use of the Epilady Esthetic will result in finer hair and easier removal over time, similar to eyebrow plucking.
Designed based on patented technologies perfected over 30 years of cutting edge research, the Epilady Esthetic is a tried and true, highly efficient solution for the common problem so many women encounter. Specifically designed for facial application, it is gentle and safe to use on your delicate facial skin. It is suitable for all complexions and removes hair of every color, including dark, blond, and light gray. The hair is pulled by the root and will not grow back again for weeks to come.
The Epilady Esthetic's unique coil-epilation technology head allows it to grip and extract even the finest peach fuzz on your face, unlike other facial epilators on the market, which use tweezer-epilation technology that is designed for coarser hair. When hair is long enough to be removed with regular manual tweezers, it is long enough for the Esthetic to handle. No need to wait for your hair to grow out as you would with waxing.
The Epilady Esthetic features an epilation head that is about the size of your index finger. Its small size allows you to zero in on your target area for precise epilation and accurate results. Light-weight and easy to grip, the Esthetic weighs only 3.5 oz., making your short epilation session even more comfortable.
Compact and lightweight, the Epilady Esthetic come with a convenient pouch and can easily fit in your purse or travel bag for on-the-go touch ups. Quiet operation ensures an intimate, private session wherever you are. The Esthetic is battery operated (2 AA, not included) and is always ready for use in the privacy of your home, your car, the gym, or any powder room.
Ready to work wherever, whenever you need it, the Epilady Esthetic is brought to you by the company you have trusted since 1986 for innovative solutions. Since inventing the first epilators nearly 30 years ago, Epilady has solely focused on improving epilation technologies and has been the leading global provider of cutting edge epilators and hair removal systems around the world.
1. Always use the esthetic after you have thoroughly washed and cleansed your face - you need to remove all make-up and cream build-up before you start epilating.
2. It would be advised to dip the cleaning brush in rubbing alcohol (or Witch Hazel) and to lightly brush the epilating head. Let it dry up completely before using it. The idea is to make the face and the machine as free as possible from any substance that might make the tweezing less efficient.
3. Most important of all - the angle. Hold the machine on your face so that it is next to your skin all the way down the head. This will be like putting your index finger on your face, but touching with the whole finger, and not just the tip. The epilating happens on the inner loop of the coil. If you look at the Esthetic, you will see that it needs to be flush against the face for it to work right. If you are holding it so that the tip only is touching, it will not remove hair - the tweezers are not yet closed, so they do not grab the hair. This is like using regular tweezers for your eyebrows, and pulling back before you close them all the way. That won't work.
4. Do not press down on the skin. Hold the epilator lightly over the epilated are. Pressing down will reduce efficiency, as it makes it virtually impossible for the epilator to grab the hair.
5. Do not hold it stationary over one place for too long. The coil rotates at a high speed, and the friction with the skin will cause a heating sensation.
Your Price: $24.95