The Day Tripper is designed for adventurers who demand professional quality medical supplies even on shorter trips. Perfect on fast-and-light daylong treks or ambitious overnights, this kit has the same premium features - including advanced wound cleaning and closing supplies, a wide array of dressings and medications, and Dr. Weiss's Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness and Travel Medicine - as the larger kits in the Mountain Series in a very compactu, sub-1 lb. package.Bandage Materials
- 5 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1" x 3"
- 3 Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- 4 Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2" x 2", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4" x 4", Pkg./2
- 2 Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterlie, 2" x 3"
- 1 Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- 1 Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
Blister / Burn
- 1 Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped (11 pieces)
Fracture / Sprain
- 1 Bandage, Elastic with Velcro, 2"
- 2 Safety Pins
- 1 Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- 1 Comp. Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine
- 2 After Bite Wipe
- 2 Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- 2 Aspirin (325 mg), Pkg./2
- 2 Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg), Pkg./1
- 3 Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- 4 After Cuts & Scrapes Antiseptic Wipe
- 2 Alcohol Swab
- 1 Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- 1 Syringe, Irrigation, 10 cc, 18 Gauge Tip
- 1 Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
- 1 Tincture of Benzoin Topical Adhesive
- 3 Triple Antibiotic Ointment, Single Use
Please note: Adventure Medical Kits reserves the right to add, substitute, or delete items if necessary. Some medications may not be available in products sold outside of the US, additional items may be substituted.
About Adventure Medical Kits
At AMK, our love of the outdoors is matched only by our drive to create products that allow outdoor enthusiasts to stay healthy, whatever their activity. We rely on the expertise of world authorities in wilderness medicine and survival to help develop and refine our products year after year. For us, the goal is not to just get "out there" but to always make it back from the journey in one piece. So whether your sense of adventure involves hiking, climbing, mountain biking, backcountry skiing, adventure racing, fishing or hunting, remember - Be Safe.