Gaia Herbs Quick Defense supports the body's rapid response to immune stressors. Made with certified organic Echinacea, Black Elderberry, and Ginger extracts, plus wild-harvested Andrographis, Quick Defense is highly effective when taken at onset. It has a high concentration of Echinacea Alkylamides - the constituents most effective at initiating an immune response.
Conditions that come rapidly can go rapidly, when you give your body the right support. Gaia Herbs' Rapid Relief products deliver results fast so you can get back to health and well being.
The Gaia Difference
- 100% Vegan no animal by product
- 100% Vegetarian, dairy free, no gluten-containing ingredients - Easily digestible plant-derived capsule
- Laboratory tested for purity - Free of heavy-metal toxicity
About Gaia Herbs
Gaia's mission is to bring vitality to -and create a conection between -plants and people. Their goal is larger than simply producing high-quality, pontent herbal products. As steward of coevolution -the knowledge that plants and people have evolved together on Earth, forming a symbiotic connection as a result- Gaia is committed to leading the way in fostering the connection between plant and people. Gaia believes they must do all that they can to preserve the Plant Intelligence within each herb. Gaia must "plant intelligence" for the future. And they must continue to learn from Nature and encourage the sharing of this knowledge with others.
Each herb must be cultivated in accordance with Nature's intent. In order to deliver herbal medicines of assured purity, Gaia adhere to a stringent set of principles-rules they uphold as a company at Gaia Farm, and that their Certified Organic Farmers, Land Steward Harvesters, and Validated Partners must also follow.
These basic tenets are the foundation of the Gaia Principles of Purity-processes and protocols beneficial to both plants and people:
- Gaia strives to procure all seeds and plants from sources whose organic methods and plant quality can be verified.
- Gaia adheres to strict Certified Organic cultivation practices and meticulous crop monitoring - and require the same of our Certified Organic Farmers.
- Gaia actively promotes growing, harvesting, wild crafting, and purchasing practices that protect land ecosystems and enable the indigenous communities that grow and gather for them to achieve a more sustainable life.
- For crops that Gaia does not grow, they purchase raw material from forest trade communities, indigenous growers, harvesters, and Validated Partners with a firm conviction to promote social sustainability in local communities and indigenous cultures.
- Gaia upholds ethical business practices, both locally and around the world, to expand their sphere of influence beyond the acreage of Gaia Farm.
As Gaia create herbal medicines, they must ensure the fullest possible expession of each herb. As herbal ingredients move through the production process, they are committed to using the right extraction technology and ideal concentration methods to act in accordance with the physical properties of the herb. With every herb that they process in their GMP compliant facility they apply ONLY Full Spectrum processing technology. Their full spectrum processing involves choosing the ideal extraction and concentration methods to maintain the integrity of each individual plant. They do not isolate or purify a single active plant compound all on its own, nor are chemical or synthetic compounds ever added to their extracts. Instead, they deliver the complete natural array of the plant's compounds as intended by Nature, in order to facilitate the optimal physiological cascade of benefits within the body.