Glytone Retexturize Ultra Heel and Elbow Cream is an innovative cream with Free Glycolic Acid that retexturizes, softens and smoothes dry rough elbows and heels.
- Utilizes unique qualities of highly concentrated Free Glycolic Acid, mineral oil and glycerin to retexturize and soften
- Provides vitamin E benefits
- Gently massage onto dry, rough areas such as the heels, elbows and knees or as directed by a physician
- For heels, initial application is 15-30 minutes, the contact time for future applications will be based on patient's first reaction and physician's recommendations
- On elbows, leave on for only 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water
- Not to be used on face
The physicians-only product line, GLYTONE is the only skincare line that provides a customized step approach formulated with the highest free acid values available. Free acid values, clinically proven ingredients and a customized step approach combined in GLYTONE in-office treatments and at-home regimens work synergistically to maximize product efficacy and skin tolerability, giving you visible, long lasting results.
Pierre Fabre has been a major player in dermatology for over 40 years and has had over 45 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry. As the group behind the GLYTONE brand, their rigor and pharmaceutical know how shines in top expertise in research and development, offering scientific solutions that guarantee optimal tolerance and efficacy. Health and safety are at the core of all of Pierre Fabre's formulations. GLYTONE promises to continue this commitment, as it invests in assuring the best possible synergy between dermatological and cosmetic practices.
This unique partnership makes GLYTONE stand apart from the others, we are not just about the beauty we bring, it is the scientific and medical rigor through precision, purity and expertise that allows us to truly commit to providing customized skincare solutions both in-office and at-home.