The PivLock V2 Max will take you from the start line to the podium. The larger "Max" lens profile adds that little extra coverage for high speeds or larger faces. Features like our new 3 size adjustable nose and performance-proven interchangeable lenses have the competition feeling nervous. Additionally, the sport-driven frame design is upgraded with our new slide on temple ends for first class comfort. Truly race ready.
- Medium Fit / Medium Coverage
- Evolve Frame Material (Performance frame material including high impact material on the MIL-SPEC styles)
- Carbonic TLT Lenses (Proprietary high impact lens material on the MIL-SPEC styles that meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-31013 standard for impact)
- Hydrophobic Lens Coating
- 3-Position Adjustable Nose Pads
- Slide-On Temple Tips
- Hydrophilic Megol Nose and Temple Pads
- 7 Base Lens Curvature
- Frame Measurements 135-n/a-120
About Smith Optics
Based in Sun Valley, Idaho, Smith Optics, Inc. was founded in 1965 with the creation of the first goggle featuring a sealed thermal lens and breathable vent foam. Today, Smith is known for its diverse line of sunglasses, snow and motorsports goggles, snow helmets, prescription eyewear, tactical/protective eyewear, and apparel. Smith s devotion to excellence, innovation, performance and style has made Smith the choice of action-sport athletes worldwide. Smith products are sold in more than 50 countries through sporting goods and specialty stores.