This fast absorbing, sheer-finish sunscreen lotion provides SPF 60 and broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with the breakthrough Cell-Ox Shield , to protect your skin. For use outdoors and at the beach. The advanced UV filtering system of Anthelios 60 is a unique association of photostablized sunscreens for broad-spectrum and long-lasting protection, with demonstrated efficiency against UVA rays. Anthelios 60 also uses a powerful anti-oxidant complex called Senna Alata, a tropical leaf extract known to defend skin cells.
Recommended for all skin types.
Anthelios 60 with Cell-Ox Shield : a synergistic combination of patented high efficacy sun filters and powerful anti-oxidants to further protect your skin.
- Fast absorbing, non-greasy texture
- Leaves skin comfortable and moisturized with a sheer finish
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection SPF 60 for outdoor use
- Photostable, long-lasting protection
- Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- Fragrance-free, PABA-free
- Tested on sensitive skin
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe
that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay
Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.