Results in only 3 days. Effaclar Dual Action Acne Treatment reduces the number and severity of breakouts, improves pore size. Minimal irritation. Recommended for mild to moderate acne-prone skin.
Patent-pending combination of Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide [5.5%] to reduce acne and Micro-exfoliating LHA [0.4%] to exfoliate and even texture.
- As effective as the leading acne prescription
- Visibly reduces inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne in only 3 days
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist tested on sensitive and multi-ethnic skin types
Suggested Use: Apply all over face one to three times daily.
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.