Daily care to refine pores and transform skin texture. Clears acne blemishes, refines texture, and prevents reoccurrence of acne imperfections. Recommended for daily treatment of mild acne. Irregular skin texture with clogged pores, signs of blackheads and whiteheads.
Daily transformation skin texture and reduction of mild acne symptoms through the exclusive combination of Retinyl Linoleate, Salicylic Acid and Micro-exfoliating LHA.
- Reduces the number and severity of acne imperfections. Clears and refines pores.
- Skin texture is smoothed and skin is clearer with even complexion
- Proven anti-relapse innovation: Prevents the reoccurrence of acne even 6 weeks after use
- Hydrating, fresh, non-greasy cream-fluid texture
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe
that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay
Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.