Utilizing a 1.5% Salicylic Acid derivative, this product cleanses the skin deep within the pores to reduce blackhead formation and control acne breakouts. This product exfoliates the skin, to help reveal healthy, glowing skin with a smooth texture. Because it is formulated with La Roche-Posay thermal spring water, the product soothes the skin without irritating it. You will notice blemishes disappear as pores are unclogged and skin is tightened, revealing a cleaner, clearer complexion that is soft and silky.
Apply Effaclar K after you have thoroughly cleansed your face or any acne prone or affected areas. Apply the product to any affected areas one to three times daily, as instructed by your skin care specialist. Because this product can potentially dry out your skin, you may want to start with fewer daily applications, then gradually work up to more of them. You can also follow up with a moisturizer or sunscreen.
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe
that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay
Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.