Hydraphase Intense Eyes
Hyaluronic Acid Fragments, at the heart of cellular junction technology, ensures skin's ability to infuse and lock water in for ultra long-lasting hydration. Intensive rehydration smoothes the eye area and gets rid of dehydrated fine lines. Decongesting caffeine provides an anti-puffiness benefit helping to reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Hyaluronic Acid Fragments, an innovative form of HYALURONIC ACID at the heart of CELLULAR JUNCTION TECHNOLOGY.
- Immediate hydration: Derived from Hyaluronic Acid, a moisturizing ingredient that can absorb up to 1000 times its weight in water, this true hydric captor provides immediate hydration.
- Long-lasting hydration: Reduced in size, Hyaluronic Acid Fragments better penetrate skin and deeper to reinforce the tight cellular junctions(1) and help skin retain water.
- Puffy eyelids
- Under-eye bags
- Dehydrated fine lines
- Diminishes under-eye bags and puffiness
- Smoothes dehydrated fine lines
- Formulated specifically for the delicate eye area
- Cool, refreshing texture
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.
Your Price: $10.68