- Moderate to severely dry skin
- Itchy, flaky skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Helps restore hydrolipidic layer
- Silky, light texture
- For children and adults
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.