Lipikar Body Milk penetrates to soothe and restore comfort and suppleness. Replenishes dry skin and compensates for lipid deficiencies. The silky, light texture leaves skin nourished with moisture and comfort is restored.Recommended For:
- Moderate to severely dry skin
- Itchy, flaky skin
- Atopic dermatitis
- Helps restore hydrolipidic layer
- Silky, light texture
- For children and adults
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe
that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay
Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.