Physiological Micellar Solution removes dirt, oil, debris and makeup with a soothing and calming formula. The advanced formula dissolves dirt and oil to unclog pores and promote a clear complexion. This product also removes makeup while toning the complexion to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. Formulated with the nourishing ingredients of La Roche-Posay products, this cleanser is safe for a sensitive skin care routine. Purchase this product to calm, balance and cleanse your complexion.
Naturally soothing ingredients in this sensitive skin care product reduce irritation.
Many cleansers contain harsh ingredients that need to be scrubbed into skin, resulting in irritation of the complexion. La Roche-Posay Physiological Micellar Solution, however, contains poloxamer, a gentle cleansing ingredient that removes impurities. This ingredient is delivered using micro-encapsulated micells that sink into pores and lift away dirt, oil, makeup and debris. Like other La Roche-Posay products, this cleanser contains Thermal Spring Water to nourish and calm the complexion.
To use this gentle cleanser for sensitive skin, simply moisten a cotton pad or ball with the solution and swipe across the entire face. The purifying formula will remove debris without the need for harsh scrubbing.
Apply with a cotton pad. No need to rinse.
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.