Redermic C Dry is an anti-aging breakthrough that plumps, fills1 and visibly reduces wrinkles. Formulated with a powerful combination of dermatological ingredients to visibly reduce the effects of aging; 0.1% Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid, 5% Pure Vitamin C, Mannose and Neurosensine. An anti-aging innovation suitable for sensitive skin.
- Visibly plumps the skin
- Hydrates to visibly reduce wrinkles
- Immediate blurring effect on uneven skin tone
- A non-greasy, velvety texture
- Wrinkles/loss of firmness
- All skin types, suitable for sensitive skin
- FRAGMENTED HYALURONIC ACID: An ingredient traditionally found in injectable fillers now in a moisturizer. Naturally found in the skin, this powerful ingredient can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, creating a plumping effect on the skin.
- 5% PURE VITAMIN C: A dermatological reference in anti-aging. This powerful antioxidant in the most pure and stable form helps significantly reduce wrinkles.
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe
that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay
Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.