Toleriane Riche Facial Cream is 100% tolerance for sensitive, intolerant skin.
- Dry, intolerant skin
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Acquired sensitivity
- Rich, creamy texture
- 0% Fragrance, 0% Preservative, 0% Alcohol, 0% Parabens
- Provides immediate comfort
- Safe for sensitive skin
- Glycerin [6%] - Humectant, absorbs water from the air and delivers it to the skin
- Squalane [7%] - Hydrates and protects the skin from external aggressors
- Shea Butter [7%] - Emollient, softens the skin and forms a barrier to hold moisture in
- Thermal Spring Water [48%] - Soothes, calms and strengthens the skin with highly concentrated selenium, a powerful antioxidant.
Discover the Unique Benefits of La Roche-Posay
Healing Thermal Spring Water and a rigorous formulation criteria for a new generation of skincare that combines dermatology and beauty. The experts at La Roche-Posay believe that everyone deserves a skincare regimen formulated for their particular skintype.
- Each La Roche-Posay treatment is formulated with a La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water base.
- The choice of raw materials is based on rigorous criteria of innocuousness and analytical grade, and knowledge acquired over time.
- A minimum of ingredients is used and unnecessary ingredients are discarded.
- Associations of active ingredients are limited and complex combinations are avoided.
- Only perfumed compositions that do not contain raw materials with known allergy potential are used.
- Microbiological purity is ensured by means of hygienic packaging (sterile doses, cannula tubes, etc.) and by preservatives with an optimum balance of effectiveness and innocuousness.
- Microbiological tests are carried out at different stages of production.
- The content of formulas is clearly presented in a complete list of ingredients on the packaging.
- An expiry date indicated on the products ensures their freshness.
La Roche-Posay treatments are formulated according to two fundamental principles: high standards and dermatological safety.