Pump In Style Advanced is a daily use breastpump designed for moms who pump several times a day. All Pump In Style Advanced breastpumps offer portable convenience for discreet pumping anywhere.
Featuring the original 2-Phase Expression technology, only found in Medela breastpumps, which is proven to get 18%* more milk when double pumping.
- 1 - Versatile messenger bag with removable motor unit in separate bag
- 2 - Mesh storage bags
- 1 - Flexible plastic workspace
- 2 - 27 mm (large) PersonalFit breastshields
- 1 - Soft pouch for battery pack
- 1 - Black microfiber bag with integrated motor unit
- Double pumping kit with 24 mm PersonalFit breastshields, includes connectors, valves, membranes and tubing.
- Four breastmilk bottles with lids, wide base nipple and travel cap for feeding and storage.
- 1 - 9 volt AC adaptor
- 1 - Battery pack (8 AA batteries not included)
- 1 - Removeable cooler bag and ice pack
- Instructions for use in English/Spanish/French
- Breastfeeding Information Guide
Important: Plastic bottles and component parts become brittle when frozen and may break when dropped. Also, bottles and component parts may become damaged if mishandled, e.g. dropped, over-tightened, or knocked over. Take appropriate care in handling bottles and components. Do not use the breastmilk if bottles or components become damaged.
Medela's Commitment to Breastfeeding and Breastmilk
Medela is committed to supporting the WHO Code s call for commitment to breastfeeding and breastmilk as the optimal nutrition for the growth, development and health of babies. In line with the AAP Guidelines on introducing bottle feeding, Medela recommends that breastfeeding be well established before introducing a nipple.