Acure Organics Dry Shampoo Powder with CoQ10 is an easy to use, fast-acting dry shampoo that absorbs oil and removes grime without water! Argan Stem Cells + CoQ10 add a keratin boosting moisture complex to this natural dry shampoo. Convenient and effective!
Active Stem cells contain all the benefical markers that a specific plant carries. Being able to isolate and amplify these benefits up to 1000 times their natural bioavailability makes stem cell science so unique.
Acure Organics is a family owned and operated company founded on sustainable principles to provide the highest quality fair trade, natural and certified organic personal care products. Their products are created with great care and are a reflection of their values. Each of their products is free from animal testing, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, harmful preservatives and artificial colors. They travel the globe to find the most potent certified organic ingredients that meet their high standards of efficacy and purity. They thank you for sharing in their mission to have a positive impact on the world we live in.
They like to believe that they create the purest, natural and organic plant-based skincare products. Simplicity is the key to their formulas. In keeping each ingredient as close to its natural state as possible, they feel that their products deliver visible, more potent results. Each decision they make is based upon their three guiding principles:
Acure For Your Planet
They have a sustainable company culture that impacts every decision they make.
- Green packaging
- Green products
- Social Consciousness
- Triple Bottom Line
Acure For A Cure
Each facial care product provides a donation to help fight breast cancer. Each day, women are bombarded by harmful chemicals in cosmetic products. Some of these, such as parabens (one of the most widely used preservatives in conventional personal care products), have been directly linked to breast cancer. Acure Organics wants to help eliminate people's exposure to toxic chemicals in cosmetics and help educate them on the benefits of food-grade, organic ingredients.Fair Trade
Acure Organics uses Fair Trade Certified ingredients in each of their products. They wholeheartedly believe in the Fair Trade movement and the impact is has upon people and the planet. Acure Organics is proud licensees of TransFair USA, the most reputable certifier of Fair Trade products around. They encourage everyone to buy Fair Trade coffee, tea, cocoa, cocoa butter, fruit, sugar, rice and flowers. All of these are available certified by TransFair USA. Look for their logo and you are guaranteed that your purchase supports true fair trade. Many companies talk about "fair trade" but unless there is a certifying body behind the claim, it is all hot air.
Fair Trade principles include:
- Fair price: Democratically organized farmer groups receive a guaranteed minimum floor price and an additional premium for certified organic products. Farmer organizations are also eligible for pre-harvest credit.
- Fair labor conditions: Workers on Fair Trade farms enjoy freedom of association, safe working conditions, and living wages. Forced child labor is strictly prohibited.
- Direct trade: With Fair Trade, importers purchase from Fair Trade producer groups as directly as possible, eliminating unnecessary middlemen and empowering farmers to develop the business capacity necessary to compete in the global marketplace.
- Democratic and transparent organizations: Fair Trade farmers and farm workers decide democratically how to invest Fair Trade revenues.
- Community development: Fair Trade farmers and farm workers invest Fair Trade premiums in social and business development projects like scholarship programs, quality improvement trainings, and organic certification.
- Environmental sustainability: Harmful agrochemicals and GMOs are strictly prohibited in favor of environmentally sustainable farming methods that protect farmers' health and preserve valuable ecosystems for future generations.
Organic food production is a much more natural and sustainable enterprise than conventional farming. This is because organic agriculture does not use any synthetic pesticides or inputs that often remain present in soil and water long after the crops have been harvested, and may potentially create additional damage to ecosystems (such as the current crisis with bee populations). Also, organic agricultural methods encourage recycling, for instance using manure as a natural fertilizer in fields.
Nutrition and Health Benefits
It has been scientifically validated that many organic foods offer higher quantities of important vitamins and nutrients than their conventional counterparts. Certainly, the consumption of organic foods reduces the amount of pesticide residues and other potential toxins ingested. This has proven to be a particularly important benefit for infants and small children.
Most organic farmers operate smaller scale family farms where they have a strong, personal connection to the land they are farming. The purchase of organic food supports these farmers, their families, and their communities.