What happens when you combine organic Green Superfood with plant based protein, fruits and vegetables? You get Amazing Meal, the 100% whole food nutrition mix. Each serving has 10 grams of complete protein and 6 grams of fiber. Amazing Meal Original Blend is a satisfying blend of protein and superfoods that provides amazing energy and amazing health. Organic, raw, and cold processed, this drink powder is gluten, soy and dairy free.
- Hemp Protein Powder can supply any diet with a vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, chlorophyll and a complete, balanced gluten-free source of the essential amino acids.
- Rice Protein is an excellent source of vegan, hypo-allergenic protein that is an alternative to soy, without the animal products of whey.
- Organic Wheat Grass Powder ' One of the most potent green vegetables available. Wheat grass is an excellent source of natural vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and enzymes. Wheat grass is known to be highly alkalizing and will help detoxify the body.
- Organic Kale - Kale is rich, calcium, and iron. Kale has seven times the beta-carotene of broccoli and ten times more lutein.
- Organic Barley Grass Powder ' Part of the cereal grass family green barley grasses contain a multitude of enzymes. It appears that there may be thousands of active enzymes in barley grass, especially superoxide dismutase (SOD), a major detoxifying enzyme sometimes recommended in combating arthritis.
- Organic Alfalfa Powder - Roots grow very deep to absorb many minerals and nutrients from the soil. Contains eight essential amino acids, is a rich source of vitamin B12, natural fluoride and chlorophyll.
- Organic A a - This berry is grown in the Brazil rainforest by our friends at Sambazon. It packs more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates, plus an abundance of omega fats, protein and fiber.
- Organic Carrot Powder - Excellent source of vitamin A from Beta Carotene. Carrots are believed to be very beneficial for eye health.
- Organic Blueberries - Blueberries are concentrated in anthocyanins and other health promoting antioxidants, plus they add to the great taste of Amazing Meal.
- Organic Goji Berries - This healthy berry shows off its phytonutrients in bright red colors. Goji berries are one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on the planet and have been long revered in Tibet for its health promoting effects.
- Organic Maca - This amazing adaptogenic root enhances your ability to deal with stress while boosting energy, endurance and performance.
- Organic Rose Hips - Natural source of Vitamin C. Promotes good health with bioflavonoids and strong antioxidant and immunity support.
- Organic Banana - We added organic banana to Amazing Meal so it would taste like you just stepped out of a smoothie shop, only healthier. The great taste it not overmatched by its excellent source of energizing B vitamins and potassium.
- Organic Flax Seed Powder - Organic flax seeds are a great source of Omega 3's and fiber.
About Amazing Grass
Not all cereal grasses are created equal. Tray grown wheatgrass juice you find in most juice, smoothie or grocery stores is different from field grown dehydrated wheat grass. In fact, most field grown cereal grasses are different from Amazing Grass. Amazing Grass is field grown through winter and harvested just once a year. Other grasses are grown in warm climates and cut 7 or more times a year, which results in decreased nutrients.
Why is Amazing Grass different?
Because it is grown in THE BEST soil for growing cereal grasses. Just as oranges grow best in Florida and California, cereal grasses grow best in the Midwest. Soil scientists have known for years that the central plains of the Midwest have some of the most fertile soils in the world. In fact, most of the production for wheat and other cereal grains come from the Midwest. Cereal Grasses planted in the fall and grown through the cold winter are nutritionally superior to crops grown elsewhere because the grass develops a huge root structure that acts as a sponge to absorb nutrients in the mineral-rich soil.
Amazing Grass is certified organic and we don't use herbicides or pesticides. Our belief of putting back more into the soil than we take out ensures the most nutrient-rich cereal grasses you can get. Amazing Grass includes organic (red hard winter) wheat grass, organic barley grass, organic alfalfa, organic oat grass and organic rye grass. All grasses grow longer and cost more to produce, but the quality, superior nutrition and resulting health benefits are definitely worth it. Our proprietary harvesting procedures and safeguards ensures the lowest plate counts, coliforms, yeast and mold counts available with no irradiation.