The BobaAir is simple to use, ultra lightweight and ergonomic! The perfect carrier for travelers or any parent on the go - when you're done, just fold, zip & stash.
- 100% Nylon
- Front and back carry options
- Sleeping hood included
- Large zipper pouch for on-the-go storage
- Comfortably fits heights 5'0" - 6'3"
- Waistband range: 27" - 55"
- Elastic bands neatly roll up straps
- Easily adjustable chest strap
- Uniquely designed to "hug" your child
- Body of carrier rises 16"
- High quality military grade buckles
The BobaAir is a Soft Structured Carrier (SSC) that is intended for children between 15-45lbs. Boba offers several innovative features not seen on other carriers:
- Compact and self-storing: The BobaAir only weighs 0.7lbs and folds up into itself for easy storage. You can put it in any small bag or purse and it won't weigh you down!
- Front or Back Carry: This light weight carrier is made with durable material so that it can be used children 15-45lbs. The BobaAir may be used on the front or back.
- Nylon: The BobaAir is 100% Nylon and therefore easy to clean and extremely durable. The nylon fabric also allows you to simply stuff the carrier back into the pocket - no careful folding necessary!
- Sleeping Hood and Pocket: The BobaAir includes a sleeping hood and a large pocket to store your hood in when not in use. The hood can be used to protect your little one from sun or rain, or to provide a cover when they are taking a nap.
The BobaAir design is made to fit parents of all shapes and sizes without purchasing an extension belt or accessory. All straps are fully adjustable, and elastic bands are provided so you can comfortably tuck the straps away once you have the carrier adjusted for you and your child.
Boba designs thoughtfully crafted products for active parents who want the time and freedom to create a real and caring bond with their child, while living life to the fullest. Babywearing provides emotional and physical benefits for both you and your baby. You can move through your days together. It's a joyous way to live. Bringing your little one along for the ride is better for both of you. Have you heard?
- Cry less. Babies who are carried cry 43 percent less overall and 54 percent less during evening hours.
- Are healthier. They gain weight faster, have better motor skills and coordination, increased muscle tone, and sense of balance.
- Get a better view of the world. Babies pushed in strollers or lugged around in car
seats only get to see the adult world at knee level.
- Become independent faster. Being held as infants makes children more confident and less clingy.
- Sleep better. Carried babies fall asleep more quickly and sleep for longer periods of time.
- Learn lore. Carrying babies prevents them from becoming overstimulated, but makes them calm and alert, observing and taking in the world around them.
- Are happier. Babies who are held feel loved and secure.
And babywearing isn't just good for babies-it's good for parents, too! Carrying your baby or toddler
- Enables better communication. Close contact with your baby allows you to become attuned to his facial expressions and other gestures, meaning he can communicate with you without crying.
- Creates confident parents. There's no better feeling than when your baby is calm and content because you have met all of her needs.
- Is convenient. Nothing is more awkward than carrying a heavy plastic car seat with one arm!
Allows you to safely move about with your baby regardless of terrain. You can stroll uneven sidewalks, use narrow lanes, walk up stairs, or climb mountains.
- Does wonders for your spirit. Babywearing encourages you to get out, breathe in the air, and let the sun shine warmly on your face with your little one.
- Encourages weight-bearing exercise. Lactating mothers will lose less bone mass by carrying with them the extra weight of their babes.
- Makes discreet nursing possible. Forget having to find a place to sit and cover up. You can nurse your baby discreetly on the go with a baby wrap or baby carrier.
- Helps you interact with your other children. You can tend to your older kids' needs while holding your little one close at the same time.