The Boba Wrap is the perfect wrap style carrier - with its unique fabric blend and the no-guesswork tying, the Boba Wrap is a great choice for beginners and advanced babywearers alike. The simple design of this baby wrap, free of buckles, straps or buttons makes it perfectly comfortable for both you and your baby. By evenly distributing the weight of your child, there is no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap, so you may calm and sooth your baby with your warmth, your voice, your movement and your heart beat as long as you are both content!
- 95% cotton 5% spandex (high quality French Terry material)
- Front & infant hold
- Supports up to 35lbs
- Hands-free Availability
- Ideal for breastfeeding
- Machine washable
- Simple no-guess tying
You'll love the boba wrap because:
- gives great support for little heads and necks - especially when your baby falls asleep
- your baby fits just perfectly every time! - no guessing how much room you will need to leave for your baby to fit inside without being too tight or too loose
- custom fit - simply tie the wrap carrier snug against your body and no matter what body type you are, it will fit!
- good quality fabric - heavier cotton knit with a touch of spandex-the ideal material for babywearing
- discreet nursing is no problem - no need to take the baby out of the wrap baby carrier or use any special attachments for privacy
- your baby's hips and legs are supported and not just hanging down
- no pressure points on your baby - no pressure on developing hips or spines like other hard baby carriers which place pressure on your baby's pelvis
- holds your baby high - the fabric bounces back unlike the t-shirt like material of other stretchy baby wraps to keep your baby snug against your chest
- durable - sturdy fabric that doesn't stretch out or change shape with repeated washing or baby wearing
- feels soft on your baby's skin
- adjustable - just enough give so that there is no need for re-adjusting
- much more snug than carrying a car seat or other bulky carrier
- secure - no wrinkles, bulges of loose material, or sagging when babywearing
- grows with you and your baby - it's optimal for infants yet you may continue to carry your baby with this wrap baby carrier as long as you are both comfortable
- no baby is too small - the baby wrap is designed for the tiniest of babies.
- ideal for kangaroo care - premature infants thrive when wrapped in a Boba Wrap
- one size fits all - adults of all sizes can comfortably wear and share the wrap
- bilateral - wide straps over both shoulders so that there is no lopsided feeling like with babywearing in a sling
- no time limit to how long your baby can stay in the wrap - there are no pressure points on mom or baby so you may carry your baby as long as you and your baby are comfortable
- no digging straps or poking buckles or buttons - simple design
- evenly distributes the weight of your baby - much more supported than carrying with your arms, on one shoulder, or your hip
- instructions are included - no extras to buy
- perfect for traveling - compact and great on uneven terrain or crowded places
- cleans up nice - wash, tumble dry and go!
- comfortable - moves with you instead of restricting you
- affordable - a great value seeing that your baby will probably begin to walk on his own before he outgrows the wrap
- natural sleep solution - no plastic, no music, no bouncy seat-just you- calming and soothing your baby with your warmth, your voice, your scent, your movement and your heartbeat. There is no more natural way to put your baby to sleep.
Boba designs thoughtfully crafted products for active parents who want the time and freedom to create a real and caring bond with their child, while living life to the fullest. Babywearing provides emotional and physical benefits for both you and your baby. You can move through your days together. It's a joyous way to live. Bringing your little one along for the ride is better for both of you. Have you heard?
- Cry less. Babies who are carried cry 43 percent less overall and 54 percent less during evening hours.
- Are healthier. They gain weight faster, have better motor skills and coordination, increased muscle tone, and sense of balance.
- Get a better view of the world. Babies pushed in strollers or lugged around in car seats only get to see the adult world at knee level.
- Become independent faster. Being held as infants makes children more confident and less clingy.
- Sleep better. Carried babies fall asleep more quickly and sleep for longer periods of time.
- Learn lore. Carrying babies prevents them from becoming overstimulated, but makes them calm and alert, observing and taking in the world around them.
- Are happier. Babies who are held feel loved and secure.
And babywearing isn't just good for babies-it's good for parents, too! Carrying your baby or toddler
- Enables better communication. Close contact with your baby allows you to become attuned to his facial expressions and other gestures, meaning he can communicate with you without crying.
- Creates confident parents. There's no better feeling than when your baby is calm and content because you have met all of her needs.
- Is convenient. Nothing is more awkward than carrying a heavy plastic car seat with one arm! Allows you to safely move about with your baby regardless of terrain. You can stroll uneven sidewalks, use narrow lanes, walk up stairs, or climb mountains.
- Does wonders for your spirit. Babywearing encourages you to get out, breathe in the air, and let the sun shine warmly on your face with your little one.
- Encourages weight-bearing exercise. Lactating mothers will lose less bone mass by carrying with them the extra weight of their babes.
- Makes discreet nursing possible. Forget having to find a place to sit and cover up. You can nurse your baby discreetly on the go with a baby wrap or baby carrier.
- Helps you interact with your other children. You can tend to your older kids' needs while holding your little one close at the same time.