EDV-1100 Electric Petite Dehumidifier
The Eva-Dry Petite Dehumidifier does not use any chemical substance to absorb moisture. It is an environmentally friendly product. For Use in small spaces such as Storage Rooms, Kitchen Cabinets, Wardrobes, baby rooms etc.
- Air Filter
- Transparent Detachable Water Tank
- Easy to use Controls
- Whisper Technology
- Approximately 8oz per day at 86°F, 80% RH
- Eliminates odors and fungus
- Automatically turns off when water tank is full
- High Speed 3" x 3" DC Brushless Motor
- 16 ounces
- Dimensions: 6" (W) x 8.5" (H) x 5" (D)
Safe, non-toxic and a natural defense against moisture, mildew and musty odors
Whether it’s that expensive leather bag with something growing on it that you just pulled out of the closet, or that musty smell under the kitchen sink, life can be full of mold and mildew. Eva-Dry dehumidifiers are a wonderful solution to life’s musty problems. Not only are they non-toxic, they’re renewable, eco-friendly and have many practical uses around the home.
With Eva-Dry dehumidifiers there are no messy spills or cleanups as can be the case with traditional calcium chloride bucket products on the market today. Inside are small, odorless, super absorbent crystals that pull excess moisture from the air. Once the crystals have absorbed their maximum moisture, the indicator window on the front of the unit turns pink to tell you that it is time to renew the system by drying it out. Simply plug the dehumidifier into a wall outlet in a well-ventilated area and the renewing process will begin. After just a few hours it will dry out and you can begin using your Eva-Dry again.
This patented technology has truly revolutionized dehumidification by using the latest technology to fight moisture and mildew. You can expect to get between 4-6 weeks of usage before the unit needs recharging and, when used under normal conditions, each unit will last up to 10 years. Just think of the cost savings you will realize versus the traditional calcium chloride buckets!
Efficient Moisture Absorber:
- Reduces allergens & eliminates odors
- Eliminates mold, mildew, & moisture damage
- Spill & mess free
Works up to 10 Years:
- Absorbs humidity silently
- Operates without electricity or batteries
- Simply renew when indicator changes color
- Uses natural silica gel crystals
- Child & pet safe
- Non-toxic, colorless & odorless
Your Price: $9.07