The Frogg Toggs Amphib Neoprene Bootfoot Chest Waders are made from 3.5 MM neoprene for warmth and comfort, and offer many features often found only in more expensive waders. These "bootfoot" waders feature cleated RipTrack rubber outsoles and 200 gram Thinsulate boot insulation for comfortable fishing in colder climates and conditions.
Features of the Frogg Toggs Amphib Neoprene Bootfoot Chest Waders are shown below:
- High back upper design, great for deep wading and float tubing
- Bib style neoprene suspenders with hook and loop adjustment
- Fleece lined hand warmer chest pocket
- Reinforced neoprene knee pads
- Accessory "D" rings
- 200 gram Thinsulate boot insulation
- RipTrack cleated rubber outsoles
- Forest Green in color
- One-Year Limited Warranty
To allow for movement, your inseam should be approximately 2 inches less than the wader inseam. Measured from crotch to floor with no shoes.