Naturasil for Athletes Foot assists in the treatment of athlete's foot, including onychomycosis and candida, without the harsh internal chemicals found in traditional methods of treating athletes foot. Naturasil for Athlete’s Foot uses 100% natural plant extracts to assist in eliminating this tinea fungus.
Many drug treatments such as Lamisil® are expensive and can cause liver and kidney damage in some patients. Naturasil for Athlete’s Foot contains essential oils assist in combating fungal and bacterial infections without the high cost of doctor prescribed medications. The topical application of these essential oils are lipophilic and directly absorb into and underneath your skin as soon as they are applied.
To treat athlete's foot, wash thoroughly and dry the affected area. Apply Naturasil for Athletes Foot 2-3 times per day until the infection has cleared. Use of Naturasil's Sulfur-Lavender Medicated Soap will assist in speeding up the healing process.
- Sulfur 6X HPUS assist in relieving fungus growth.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil (Lemon Grass) is a known and used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil has excellent properties as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-microbial.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is known for its fungicidal properties.
- Lavender Oil has so many wonderful properties, but is known primarily for its antiseptic and pain reliever properties in our Athlete’s Foot remedy.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil is an excellent oil for use as a topical anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agent.
- Patchouli Leaf Oil is considered for its use to assist in healing dry, itchy skin