Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas is a painless remedy that assists in reducing the appearance of Cherry Angiomas, also known as Cherry Hemangioma or Campbell de Morgan spots.
Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas assists in reducing the appearance of the red spots without the scarring or harsh ingredients found in many traditional methods. Naturasil for Cherry Angiomas will not completely eliminate, but assists in reducing the appearance by topically reducing the inflammation of the blood vessels.
- Phosphoricum Acidum (Phosphoric Acid 6X HPUS) is used as a blood boil symptom relief.
- Chamomile Flower Oil is used for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cymbopogon Martini Leaf Oil assists in correcting oil production in skin and stimulates skin rejuvenation.
- Isopropyl Alcohol is used for its properties to dissolve oil.
- Lavender Oil is used as an antiseptic and pain reliever.
- Orange Peel Oil is used for its cleansing properties.
- Pelargonium Leaf Oil is used for its fragrance and astrigent properties.
Your Price: $11.89