Jock Itch, or tinea cruris, is a common fungal infection that only affects the top layer of skin of the groin and inner thighs. This fungal infection thrives in moist, warm environments, often developing after heavy perspiration. Jock itch causes itching and flaking of the skin. Prompt topical treatment is key to the elimination of jock itch. If action isn't taken, this fungal affliction can continue for weeks and sometimes months. Naturasil for Jock Itch stop the itching, burning and fungal infection of jock itch. Relief is only days away!
Naturasil for Jock Itch is a topical remedy made from plant extracts that assist in treating jock itch, including onychomycosis and candida, without the harsh internal chemicals found in many traditional methods used to treat jock itch.
We have discovered extracts that combat fungal and bacterial infections without the high cost of over the counter medications.
To treat jock itch wash and thoroughly dry the affected area. Apply Naturasil for Jock Itch 2-3 times per day until the infection has cleared. Use of Naturasil's Sulfur-Lavender Medicated Soap will speed healing process.
- Sulfur 6X HPUS assists in the relief of jock itch symptoms.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil is used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil used for its known anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-microbial aspects.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is used for its fungicidal properties.
- Lavender Oil is used for its qualities as a calming agent, atiseptic and pain reliever.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil is known for its topical antibacterial and anti-fungal affiliations.
- Patchouli Leaf Oil assists in healing dry, itching skin.