Naturasil for Nail Fungus uses plant extract proven to fight the fungi responsible for nail fungus, including onychomycosis, candida, and paronychia, without the harsh internal chemical treatments found in many traditional methods. Naturasil for Nail Fungus uses extracts that combat fungal and bacterial infections without the high cost of over the counter medications. After spending years of research looking into homeopathic treatments for nail fungus, we have developed an exclusive formula containing the following essential oils:
- Thuja Occidentalis 6X HPUS assists in relieving crippled, brittle and discolored nails.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil is used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil is used as an anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-microbial.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is know for its fungicidal properties.
- Lavender Oil is an effective antiseptic and pain reliever.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil is an effective topical antibacterial and anti-fungal agent.
- Patchouli Leaf Oil assists in healing.
Apply Naturasil for Nail Fungus topical liquid to the affected areas of your nails with the convenient applicator brush. There may be some burning sensation, but do not be alarmed. Make sure the solution is applied as much as possible underneath the nail as well. Apply the nail fungus treatment 3 times per day until the nail fungus is completely gone. The nail fungus should start to diminish within 2 weeks. Results may vary.
It can take from several weeks to months to eliminate nail infections because of the slow growth time of the nail. Remember, the nail must completely grow out free of nail fungus before it is completely healthy. If you do not continue treatment until the nail has fully grown out, the nail fungus may return.