Ringworm is not a worm but actually a fungal infection that occurs on the skin and is usually round in appearance and can on occasion itch. Ringworm is highly contagious and is transmitted through skin contact with other infected people or animal, especially young dogs and cats. Ringworm can also be transmitted by contact with shower stalls or floors or hair-cutting scissors that were used on an infected person. Naturasil for Ringworm is a topical homeopathic remedy which treats the fungal infection at its source within the skin.
Naturasil for Ringworm assists in naturally eliminating ringworm without the harsh chemical treatments found in many traditional methods. The effectiveness of plant extracts are well known as they are used in 75% of all traditional pharmaceuticals world-wide. After spending years of research on homeopathic ringworm treatments, we have developed our exclusive natural formula. Naturasil for Ringworm is made from some of the most exclusive plant extracts found.
The topical application of these extracts are lipophilic and absorb into and underneath your skin as soon as they are applied. Naturasil for Ringworm is different than over the counter medications which stay on top of the skin and do not penetrate into the ringworm fungus.
Apply Naturasil for Ringworm directly onto the ringworm infected area 2-3 times per day for 1-3 weeks depending on the severity of the outbreak. Continue treatment as needed. Naturasil for Ringworm penetrates and assist in healing the symptoms of ringworm within 4-7 days. Naturasil plant extracts absorb into the skin addressing the ringworm fungi immediately. Naturasil products are formulated in an FDA registered and inspected facility to provide you the highest quality product.
- Sulfur 6X HPUS assists in relieving the symptoms of Ringworm.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil is used for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil is and effective anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-microbial component
- Jojoba Seed Oil is used for its fungicidal properties.
- Lavender Oil is used for its antiseptic and pain relief properties.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil is a topical antibacterial and anti-fungal component.
- Patchouli Leaf Oil assists in healing dry itchy skin.