Naturasil for Shingles assists in reducing the symptoms of shingles outbreaks. Naturasil for Shingles assists the body in reducing and eliminating shingles outbreaks naturally and effectively, without the harmful side effects found in many shingles treatment drugs, through topical application that is absorbed into the skin at the site of the outbreak.
The primary components of the plant extracts in the formula of Naturasil for Shingles, have anti-viral properties that are highly effective in combating the herpes zoster virus that causes shingles.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS assists in the relief of the symptoms of Shingles.
- Agathophyllum Aromatica Leaf Oil is used for its antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Jojoba Seed Oil is used for its fungicidal properties.
- Lavender Oil assists with its antiseptic and pain relief aspects.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil works as a topical antibacterial and anti-fungal agent.
- Melissa Officinalis Leaf Oil is known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties.
The active components of our shingles treatment are high in levels of neral, geraniol, alpha-terpinenes, and linalool. All are anti-viral and anti-inflammatory compounds found in the plant extracts melissa offficinalis, melaleuca alternifolia, agathophyllum aromatica, and additional key anti-viral plant extracts. All of these compounds have anti-viral properties and effective in assisting to combat the herpes zoster virus that causes shingles.
Use the applicator brush to apply Naturasil for Shingles to affected area 2-3 times per day, until outbreak has subsided.