Do you find that you have sensitive skin? Are you lacking Vitamin D3 because you are not exposed to as much sunlight as you should be? Or are you not consuming food that contains Vitamin D3, such as cold water fish, wild salmon, mackerel? AnuMed Vitamin D3 Cream provides 10,000 I.U. of skin nutrients. It helps with protection of sensitive skin and absorption of calcium. Also helps alleviate dry skin and is safe for all skin types.
- Help improve bone health and the health of the musculoskeletal system
- Helps the immune system to fight infections
- Encourages cell differentiation
- Protect against diabetes both type 1 and type 2, insulin resistance
There are several forms of Vitamin D, however AnuMed Vitamin D3 is the only natural form. Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is formed in the skin when UVB rays interact with its precursor 7-dehydrocholesterol. It then travels through the bloodstream to the liver to produce calcidiol and subsequently calcitriol, the physiologically active form of Vitamin D. In this hormonal (cytokine) state, Vitamin D assists with bone metabolism, neuromuscular function and nutrient uptake. It aids in the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus. Essentially Vitamin D3 is crucial for the growth, development, and preservation of the human body in every stage of life.
Due to our society s fear of premature aging and skin cancer, and ever increasing time spent indoors, we are experiencing the onset of a Vitamin D deficiency epidemic. AnuMed has designed a cream superior to all others on the market that delivers 10,000 (I.U.) with every full stroke of the pump! It is also available in an oil-free preparation.
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol): Assists with bone metabolism, neuromuscular function and nutrient uptake. It aids in the absorption and metabolism of calcium and phosphorus. Cholecalciferol is the same substance produced by the skin in response to sunlight.
- Magnesium: Insufficient quantities of this crucial mineral can be problematic when optimizing Vitamin D levels. In fact, it is common for rising Vitamin D levels to bring up symptoms of an underlying magnesium deficiency.
- Aloe Gel: This transparent gel contains many beneficial compounds and has been used topically for thousands of years to treat wounds, skin infections, and burns.
- Lecithin: Enhances the appearance of dry, damaged, skin by restoring suppleness and reducing flaking. Lecithin is an essential components of all cell membranes and is also found in the liver and nerve tissue.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Protects skin from oxidative damage while helping maintain moisture. Evening Primrose Oil is a natural source of GLA, an essential fatty acid that helps nourish and protect skin cells.
- Vitamin E: A potent fat soluble antioxidant that protect cells from free radical damage. According to the University of Maryland Medical Center, using vitamin E in cream form can reduce the depth of wrinkles, reduce facial lines and reduce skin roughness.
- Methyl-Sulfonyl Methane (MSM): An organosulfur compound utilized in the muscles, hair, skin, and bones. It is necessary for the synthesis of collagen in the body.
- Shea Butter: In recent clinical trials, Shea Butter was found to protect skin, prevent wrinkles formation, soothe irritated and chapped skin, and moisturize. Shea Butter also enhances cell regeneration and capillary circulation, which helps prevent and minimize stretch marks, inflammation and scarring.
AnuMed-International is the official sponsor of the World Conference on Physics, Chemistry and Biology of Water. Attended by some of the world's leading scientists.
Through continued innovation in science and technology, AnuMed seeks to provide its customers with the highest quality products, while striving to connect Nature and her bounty on the one hand and their manufacturing practices on the other. Through their products, they invite their customers to experience significant benefits and to enjoy the freedom and confidence that come from AnuMed's care for the details throughout the cGMp manufacturing process.
Dr. Rene Ryba
Dr. Ryba trained in Europe as a medical doctor with additional years of expertise in trauma and vascular surgery. Later became an exchange member at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. After many years of practice he ends up being puzzled over the short comings of allopathic medicine. He has embarked on the quest to find better solutions for the current insufficiencies.
After years of deep studies of the options offered by the alternative approach he found his passion in the scientific arm of Naturopathic Medicine which he views as a great synergistic bridge , a missing link if you would, in the contemporary medical care. He has made and continues to make remarkable discoveries in the field of alternative medicine. As a fundamental scientist and researcher, Dr Ryba collaborates with scientists from all over the world and is in process of putting together an impressive AnuMed - International board of Medical Advisors. This focus allows AnuMed - International to offer novel solutions which are amongst the best in their field.
AnuMed's highly skilled technicians have an attitude
Chosen for their beliefs, their lab technicians bring energy to the products they make. AnuMed's lab technicians are chosen for their dedication and their understanding in the universal intelligence. Each of them brings enthusiasm and confidence to their job of making AnuMed s products. All their liquid and cream products whether they are homeopathic drugs, liquid Stevia or therapeutic creams have the benefit of purified and energized water made via special process developed by AnuMed.