3G Baby Carrier
The Boba Carrier 3G includes more than a dozen features making this carrier truly one of a kind! Ideal for babies and toddlers alike, the Boba Carrier may be converted to a newborn carrier without an infant insert or any additional items and used well into toddlerhood. Our ergonomic design, patent-pending foot straps, and multiple adjustments make this carrier the perfect fit for your entire family.
Boba is a Soft Structured Carrier (SSC) that is intended for babies and children between 7-45lbs. Boba offers several innovative features not seen on other carriers:
- The foot straps attached to the waist belt keep older children comfortable while enabling a healthy sitting position. The footstraps not only give tired little legs a rest, but support the legs in a flexed abducted (froglike) position which naturally tilts the pelvis, fills out the hip sockets and aligns the spine.
- The new infant conversion option allows you to use the Boba Carrier 3G with babies over 7lbs. The best part is that there is absolutely no insert or accessory needed! Simply follow the instruction booklet included with your Boba Carrier to learn how to use the new Boba Carrier 3G for your newborn.
- Boba has a few extra inches of height to keep your center of gravity closer to your body and support your little one’s back. The Boba Carrier 3G is approximately 2-3” higher than other soft structured carriers.
- The new 3G design is made to fit parents of all shapes and sizes without purchasing an extension belt or accessory. All straps are fully adjustable, and elastic bands are provided so you can comfortably tuck the straps away once you have the carrier adjusted for you and your child.
Boba designs thoughtfully crafted products for active parents who want the time and freedom to create a real and caring bond with their child, while living life to the fullest. Babywearing provides emotional and physical benefits for both you and your baby. You can move through your days together. It's a joyous way to live. Bringing your little one along for the ride is better for both of you. Have you heard?
- Cry less. Babies who are carried cry 43 percent less overall and 54 percent less during evening hours.
- Are healthier. They gain weight faster, have better motor skills and coordination, increased muscle tone, and sense of balance.
- Get a better view of the world. Babies pushed in strollers or lugged around in car seats only get to see the adult world at knee level.
- Become independent faster. Being held as infants makes children more confident and less clingy.
- Sleep better. Carried babies fall asleep more quickly and sleep for longer periods of time.
- Learn lore. Carrying babies prevents them from becoming overstimulated, but makes them calm and alert, observing and taking in the world around them.
- Are happier. Babies who are held feel loved and secure.
And babywearing isn't just good for babies-it's good for parents, too! Carrying your baby or toddler
- Enables better communication. Close contact with your baby allows you to become attuned to his facial expressions and other gestures, meaning he can communicate with you without crying.
- Creates confident parents. There's no better feeling than when your baby is calm and content because you have met all of her needs.
- Is convenient. Nothing is more awkward than carrying a heavy plastic car seat with one arm! Allows you to safely move about with your baby regardless of terrain. You can stroll uneven sidewalks, use narrow lanes, walk up stairs, or climb mountains.
- Does wonders for your spirit. Babywearing encourages you to get out, breathe in the air, and let the sun shine warmly on your face with your little one.
- Encourages weight-bearing exercise. Lactating mothers will lose less bone mass by carrying with them the extra weight of their babes.
- Makes discreet nursing possible. Forget having to find a place to sit and cover up. You can nurse your baby discreetly on the go with a baby wrap or baby carrier.
- Helps you interact with your other children. You can tend to your older kids' needs while holding your little one close at the same time.
Your Price: $140.00