Colon Cleanse Green Tea is a symphony of health-enhancing botanicals with flavorful herbal tones. The botanicals in our tea work in harmony to gentle encourage peristalsis, helping you to naturally, safely and effectively eliminate accumulated wastes. The unique and synergistic blend of herbs are formulated to promote regularity, detoxification, and to support the intestinal tract. Colon Cleanse Green Tea contains: green tea, licorice, safflower, ginger fennel seed, cinnamon chip, senna leaf, cascara sagrada, and vanilla beans.
Enjoy the convenience of Colon Cleanse Green Tea:
- Alleviates mild constipation
- Detoxifies the body
- Encourages greater nutrient absorption
- Naturally contains Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG)
Health Plus Colon Cleanse Green Tea To Go Contains:
- Ginger: a culinary spice used traditionally and conventionally to aid indigestion and calm nervous stomach and nausea.
- Senna: promotes regularity by encouraging peristalsis.
- Cascara Sagrada: contains an active ingredient called anthraquinones, which are responsible for the herb's powerful laxative effects.
- Fennel: a carminative herb, high in Vitamin A and C. Also helpful for stomach acid.
- Safflower, Licorice & Vanilla Bean Extracts: add a deliciously exotic taste of pure enjoyment.
What can else can I do if I don't want to take any colon cleanse product?
Drink plenty of water, and eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, which naturally contain fiber, antioxidants and some enzymes (such as papain from papaya). In addition, sometimes stress causes digestive insufficiency, so learning how to manage stress levels will greatly help with digestive disturbances. Eat slowly; don't cram your mouth with food, don't gulp down your food. Chewing slowly releases specific enzymes in saliva that start to break down the food. Finally, eat only until you are satisfied; don't eat until you are full, which stresses the bloated stomach to work overtime in processing its load.
Why colon cleansing is so essential
The colon is one of the primary organs involved in the body's detoxification process. A healthy body has the natural ability to eliminate toxins that we are exposed to everyday. Harmful substances such as bacteria, pesticides food additives, environmental pollutants, drugs and chemicals are filtered out by an internal detoxification process and eliminated through our intestines. Ammonia, a waste byproduct of protein metabolism and bacterial fermentation of food processed in the digestive tract, may be detoxified internally by a healthy elimination system. The human body can only take so much. Following World War II the advent of pesticide use was first designed to increase production of agricultural crops. Pesticides, fungicides and herbicides were initially hailed as a miracle of modern science. Since then, the 55 year old chemical pesticide campaign to free agriculture of pests has contaminated our water, soil, air and food. Exposure to pesticides and industrial chemicals that have proliferated in our environment may overtax our body's natural capacity to eliminate toxins properly.
The body's first line of defense is a healthy colon. However our internal detoxification process can breakdown from: overexposure to environmental pollutants in our air, food and water, poor diet, lack of adequate fiber, excessive alcohol and caffeine, high stress, lack of exercise, overuse of antibiotics and prescription medications. When the body's internal detoxification process breaks down, toxins circulate into the bloodstream instead of being eliminated through the colon, causing illness, digestive ailments and other serious health disorders.
This produces a state of toxicity and colon cleansing then becomes one of the most important steps in detoxification. Traditional healing systems such as Ayurveda, Chinese Herbal Medicine and Western herbalism have always regarded internal cleansing as an integral part of maintaining health. According to Traditional Eastern Medicine, the need for cleansing can manifest itself with symptoms such as fatigue, sluggish digestion, heartburn bloating,constipation, sinus congestion, skin disorders, joint pain, headaches and many more. In a world full of environmental toxins our bodies can use the support of herbs that improve colon cleansing and our detoxification process.
Diet and a healthy colon
The daily maintenance of intestinal health. Support your body's ability to eliminate toxic buildup. Avoid chemicals and pollutants whenever possible.
Fiber is essential for intestinal health. The American Cancer Institute recommends eating 20-35 grams of fiber a day. Fiber keeps the digestive tract from getting clogged up with mucus, toxins and metabolic waste. It keeps the colon clean and waste matter moving. Fiber feeds and maintains a healthy intestinal flora.
Soluble fiber from foods such as Psyllium Husk, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) has been linked to elevated blood cholesterol levels. Cholesterol attaches itself to soluble fiber and is carried out of the body with solid waste matter.
In 1997, the FDA added an amendment to the health claim regulations that allows the association between soluble fiber in the diet with a lowering in the risk of CHD. The new amendment adds Psyllium Husk to the sources of soluble fiber allowed to carry the claim for this nutrient-disease relationship. The FDA acknowledged the properties of Psyllium Husk as another soluble fiber that, along with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, could affect blood lipids and lower the risk of Coronary Heart Disease.
10 reasons to buy Colon Cleanse over other psyllium products:
- Made with the best quality Psyllium Husk purchased directly from India.
- Manufacturing plants in India are monitored to ensure the highest quality Psyllium Husk available.
- There is no organic certification for Psyllium anywhere in the world, so Health Plus® Inc. carefully tests for pesticide levels and residues and none are detected.
- The quality of Psyllium Husk used by Health Plus® Inc. is far superior than acceptable standards laid down by the U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
- Health Plus® Inc. has a drug manufacturing license and has been upholding strict drug manufacturing standards since 1981.
- Health Plus® Inc. does all processing and packaging in their own facilities.
- Health Plus® Inc. provides the consumer with the best quality ingredients at very competitive prices.
- Health Plus® Inc. is considered a pioneer in the use of Psyllium since 1981 and is the largest user of Psyllium Husk in the Natural Foods Industry.
- Unconditional satisfaction guaranteed!
- Colon Cleanse® gives people results.