Lane Labs Professional Strength Hips, Shoulder, Knees and Toes contains an advanced enzyme and herbal blend previously available to medical professionals. Similar composition blends have demonstrated clinical mobility benefit in as little as 15 days. The enzymes in Hips, Shoulders, Knees & Toes work as bio-catalysts, naturally accelerating cellular chemical reactions. For greatest benefit, higher intake for the first 15 days is recommended.
This professional strength supplement delivers an advanced blend of enzymes and herbs. The enzymes in Hips, Shoulders, Knees & Toes work as bio-catalysts, naturally accelerating cellular chemical reactions. This formula features enzymes like protease, serrapeptase, papain, bromelain, amylase and lipase along with herbs like grape seed extract, boswellia, turmeric and more. Free of gluten and lactose.
Serrapeptase Works Differently
Hips, Shoulders, Knees and Toes is a professional strength blend of proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes including Serrapeptase, and herbs. Unlike glucosamine, Serrapeptase appears to work by helping break down cellular debris in the body. This debris may inhibit blood circulation to joint areas. Enhanced blood flow may allow nutrients to reach the joints, encouraging cellular activity. In effect, the enzymes work as natural bio-catalysts, helping to accelerate chemical reactions in the body. Similar formulations have demonstrated clinical mobility benefit in as little as 15 days.
Balances Healthy Inflammation
Inflammation is nature's way to help protect organs and tissue from damage after injury. It also initiates the chemical processes used to help the body recover. Inflammation is good, as long as those levels do not become excessive. The Serrapeptase in Hips, Shoulders, Knees and Toes is believed to pass through the small intestine, going directly into the bloodstream. These enzymes help break down the cellular debris that may result from the natural inflammation process. Serrapeptase helps maintain healthy inflammation response.
- Serrapeptase (Peptizyme SP): Fibrin digesting enzyme with healthy inflammatory properties
- Proteases: Helps break down plant and animal proteins to smaller chains of polypeptides and amino acids for easier assimilation in the body
- Bromelain: Found in the pineapple plant (Ananas comosus); known for its digestive properties
- Papain: Obtained from the latex of the fruit of the Papaya tree, supports digestion
- Amylase: Helps break down starches into dextrin and sugars.
Produced naturally by humans and plants
- Lipase: Supports the breakdown of fats into essential fatty acids needed for healthy tissues and cells
- Amla: A natural antioxidant, rich in vitamin C
- Rutin: Bioflavonoid and antioxidant from citrus fruit & berries
- Grapeseed Extract: Antioxidant high in vitamin E, flavonoids, linolenic acid and polyphenols
- Boswellia: Native plant of India commonly used in Ayurvedic health
- Turmeric: A member of the ginger family; used in Ayurvedic health
Promising Clinical Research
Blends similar to Hips, Shoulders, Knees and Toes have been tested for both safety and joint and muscle comfort, since 1994. Researchers noted "statistical improvement in several end-point categories" after just 20 days in one study of 66 adults. Areas measured included knees, hands, fee and elbows. The authors noted that the key ingredients have a long medical history of use and are generally recognized as safe.
A second study measured range of movement of the hip and knee in 30 men and women. Again the researchers noted improvement after just 20 days, with no adverse reports. A third study evaluated mobility concerns among athletes. Sixty men and women aged 18-25 were evaluated for 20 days. Improvement was noted in three days of most measures, again with no side effects.